• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

37 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

cut their workforce, cut hours, cut benefits and if it gets bad enough move somewhere that's more tax friendly

This has been going on for the past 20 years anyway. If either side would care to address that with a viable solution in mind we wouldn't be having these left vs right slap fights everyday

3 hours ago, angelinkc said:

replace urge with sinful lust and I will agree. I have never had the urge to fuck a dude but I get the urge to gamble often. Luckily I learned from others mistakes and my own that gambling might be bad for me. Weather it is drugs or sex  many people struggle with things. Giving in and demanding public acceptance of those sins is not usually the best answer. I am still not the judge but I believe there is one.

What I get from this is angelinkc is attracted to dudes but has never had the courage to actually fuck one.

I for one am not attracted to dudes.  It's not something I simply have a choice about.  But angelinkc likes himself some dick and chooses to not suck any.  Strange dude.

2 hours ago, angelinkc said:

Yes and screwing every hard working American that paid their loans, worked their  way through school, or joined the military to pay for college. Our military getting shot at for their gi bill to avoid school debt. Deadbeats everywhere think their shit should be free because a woke teacher told them fashion designing was the future and well worth borrowing 150k.

I'm a veteran.  Specifically I joined for the GI Bill.  

I'm perfectly fine with people getting a free education.  The military takes advantage of poor kids wanted to get a higher education.  Then rich assholes send them to war zones to protect oil.  Fuck all that.  

7 hours ago, Tank said:

I continue to be amazed at how many people cite this point without understanding that those costs will be passed along to consumers, as if Wall Street businesses will just simply absorb those new taxes all by themselves.

And how will Wall Street pass this onto consumers? Charge them a couple extra dollars for check books? 

Even if they did find a way to pass it on to consumers, Bernie will surely regulate them even more.

4 hours ago, Rico said:

What I get from this is angelinkc is attracted to dudes but has never had the courage to actually fuck one.

I for one am not attracted to dudes.  It's not something I simply have a choice about.  But angelinkc likes himself some dick and chooses to not suck any.  Strange dude.

Yep, it's quite obvious. These homophobes like angelinkc are closeted homosexuals who cant come to terms with their own sexuality so they turn to self hate and hatred towards other who are comfortable with themselves.

7 hours ago, angelinkc said:

Yes and screwing every hard working American that paid their loans, worked their  way through school, or joined the military to pay for college. Our military getting shot at for their gi bill to avoid school debt. Deadbeats everywhere think their shit should be free because a woke teacher told them fashion designing was the future and well worth borrowing 150k.

I guess we shouldn't find the cure to AIDS because that wouldn't be fair to all the people who got screwed by dying from it before we found the cure.

24 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

And how will Wall Street pass this onto consumers? Charge them a couple extra dollars for check books? 

Even if they did find a way to pass it on to consumers, Bernie will surely regulate them even more.

Trump will beat Bernie easily so we won’t have to worry about it. 

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

I feel that if you're going to present this in a manner that indicates you'd be concerned about it if he (Sanders) were say, President, you have to be at least equally concerned with our current President's litany of comments praising autocrats and communist authoritarians. This history of comments goes back well before he was President and the comments could have been considered a means to diplomacy or negotiation.

If those comments aren't equally concerning, you're inconsistent at best. 

This isn't a defense of Sanders at all, but a suggestion that perhaps you should be much more concerned with the actual asshole that is actually President.

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

I feel that if you're going to present this in a manner that indicates you'd be concerned about it if he (Sanders) were say, President, you have to be at least equally concerned with our current President's litany of comments praising autocrats and communist authoritarians. This history of comments goes back well before he was President and the comments could have been considered a means to diplomacy or negotiation.

If those comments aren't equally concerning, you're inconsistent at best. 

This isn't a defense of Sanders at all, but a suggestion that perhaps you should be much more concerned with the actual asshole that is actually President.

No doubt there are concerns for what Trump has said and probably will say in the future 

7 hours ago, Rico said:

What I get from this is Rico has a reading comprehension problem. It explains a lot. 

3 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

sure thing, you just keep telling yourself that.

If you think Wall Street would only pass expenses on in the form of charging for checks then there's not much to discuss.  Like any entity that can't print money Wall Street will pass additional expenses or taxes on to their clients which includes everyone on down to the average Joe with a 401K.  Finance, insurance and real estate represent about 20% of the US GDP as a group.  Venture Capitalist backed companies employ over 35% of the US workforce, account for over 80% of private sector R&D and generate over 20% of US GDP.  US companies backed by Private Equity firms employ about 7% of the workforce.  The impact Wall Street has on the US and world economies is massive.  It absolutely should be regulated but over regulation and taxation will backfire and weaken the the US economy while someone else will step up to pick up the slack.  Whether we like it or not money runs the world and its economic power and not the size of the military that's important going forward.

15 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Speaking of Wall Street, this huge drop today in the markets could be partially a result of Sanders' success. He hates Wall Street and the banks and his policies would wreak havoc on stocks. No mystery there. 

Doubtful. This is all because China is at a standstill economically because of this virus.