• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

5 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

How do we pay for Trump's space force?

How do we pay for Trump's farmer bailouts?

How do we pay for Trump's weekly golf trips?

How do we pay for Trump's stupid and useless wall?

When you find out, let me know, otherwise stop asking about Bernie. 

Trump hasn't addressed the budget yet. Was a concern of mine. Farmer bail outs and infrastructure spending have been democrat staples over the years. One of the reason I liked  Cruz better. There is a lot of democrat in Trump but the Dems  waisted time with BS attacks when they should have tried to split him from his base  through liberal legislation. 

5 hours ago, Adam said:

Do you even get one of those little gay I voted stickers if you mail in?

Where I vote, I taught the sons of one of the volunteers. He gave me an entire sheet of those stickers. I also celebrated my bday with my wife with gusto in a hotel last Friday night.

I'm not really sure what this makes me.

35 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It's like when the Virginia governor claimed that 93 million people die per day from gun violence in America.

I get that it's easy to misquote numbers but these are not even remotely close. If you're going to just throw out a random number at least make it sensible.