• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

5 hours ago, Fireball said:

The current guy in there is after all the power he can usurp and then put it all in his hands alone and yet 45% of the country is gung-ho for that.  MAGA's sure seem to think he has earned the right to take all the power he needs under the guise of he is doing it all for them. 

I don't see how anyone has "usurped" anything. The President was elected.

With respect to power, I'm sure you already know this but that is how our government works. There's always a tug-of-war between the branches. There are non-stop court cases challenging the president's authority to do whatever it is he's doing.

1 minute ago, angelinkc said:

Bernie has 3 houses. If his desire is to help people, lead the way and give one away. He could have already lifted one family out of poverty and set the example. We often confuse conservatives to mean all things Republican. There isn't more than a handful of true conservatives. Kasich is a big gov liberal in an elephant suit

How could a family in poverty afford the taxes and upkeep of a lakeside home in Vermont? Are you suggesting he continue paying those debts for the rest of his life? What happens when he dies in 10-15 years? 

Also calling Kasich a liberal is literally the dumbest fucking thing I have ever read. That dude's stance on abortion is enough to prove how dumb that comment is.

Sexual orientation is choice and everyone has that choice. I am sure everyone has theIR own reasons for choosing. I am sure not gays have the same reason and it may be as simple as the just enjoy it. However, I do believe many missed out on the cheer leaders and prom queens. Probably didn't like to compete in school to be an alpha dog. Ultimately, found it was easier fuck Johnny than Sally and did not have to face extreme competition for the hot chicks. I see this a lot with the girls too. Not all but many just can't get the boy so they go fuck another lonely chick.

You can pick the animal. Place 6 males with a female in heat. Those males will fight to death trying to mount that poor female. Not one male is going to understand he can't win then spread his ass open and hope another male drills it. He will die or move off in search of a female mate. 

7 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Sexual orientation is choice and everyone has that choice. I am sure everyone has theIR own reasons for choosing. I am sure not gays have the same reason and it may be as simple as the just enjoy it. However, I do believe many missed out on the cheer leaders and prom queens. Probably didn't like to compete in school to be an alpha dog. Ultimately, found it was easier fuck Johnny than Sally and did not have to face extreme competition for the hot chicks. I see this a lot with the girls too. Not all but many just can't get the boy so they go fuck another lonely chick.

You can pick the animal. Place 6 males with a female in heat. Those males will fight to death trying to mount that poor female. Not one male is going to understand he can't win then spread his ass open and hope another male drills it. He will die or move off in search of a female mate. 

dog hump GIF

33 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

How could a family in poverty afford the taxes and upkeep of a lakeside home in Vermont? Are you suggesting he continue paying those debts for the rest of his life? What happens when he dies in 10-15 years? 

Also calling Kasich a liberal is literally the dumbest fucking thing I have ever read. That dude's stance on abortion is enough to prove how dumb that comment is.

So maybe the rich will never be rich enough to fully support the poor.............  except he wants to support millions of poor people on the backs of thousands. 

3 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

So maybe the rich will never be rich enough to fully support the poor.............  except he wants to support millions of poor people on the backs of thousands. 

Maybe. 

But that "backs of thousands" can easily support the poor 10 times over and not even notice. They only notice out of principal. Which as I've stated is fine, as it's their money. Doesn't make it morally correct but it is what it is.

I never chose between being a heterosexual and a homosexual. I’ve always just been a heterosexual guy. If someone was to say I made that choice, how the hell would they know? Pretty damn arrogant if you ask me. I would never tell a gay person that they chose to be attracted to the same sex because how the hell would I know? 

I have a feeling angelinkc is using his wife as a beard and one day he’ll be caught tapping his foot in an airport bathroom stall trying to solicit gay sex to undercover cop.

2 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I never chose between being a heterosexual and a homosexual. I’ve always just been a heterosexual guy. If someone was to say I made that choice, how the hell would they know? Pretty damn arrogant if you ask me. I would never tell a gay person that they chose to be attracted to the same sex because how the hell would I know? 

I have a feeling angelinkc is using his wife as a beard and one day he’ll be caught tapping his foot in an airport bathroom stall trying to solicit gay sex to undercover cop.

I fucking love you.

28 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Maybe. 

But that "backs of thousands" can easily support the poor 10 times over and not even notice. They only notice out of principal. Which as I've stated is fine, as it's their money. Doesn't make it morally correct but it is what it is.

Is it more morally correct to vote for someone to force them to give it up? What has anyone done to deserve another individuals money

35 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Are you saying you have no control of who you want to bang and where u put your pecker? I believe you probably do.

1 hour ago, angelinkc said:

When you have these acid flashbacks do you at least bowl and drive around sometimes.