• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2019 Minor League Statline and Prospect Discussion Thread

Chuck

28 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

And there are people willing to trade Marsh?

I think this off-season is going to be a pure exercise in Eppler spending Arte-elevated payroll with maybe one or two trades, barring the opportunity to acquire a game-changing star player.

I am about to drive over to the stadium. It's one of the busiest games of the season and they have the second worst parking.

They opened the gates at 1:30 for a 5pm game. My guess is the autograph hounds, and there are too damn many of these creepy old guys, have sucked up all of the primary parking and I'm going to have to make the hike from the lower lot. 

On a serious note, if the old saying is true--that "if you can throw but not run, you're a RFer, if you can run but not throw, you're a LFer, and if you can do both you're CF"--what is the best configuration of these three in 2021 and beyond? That saying doesn't take into account reading the ball, routes, etc, but is a good starting point.

Afaik, both Marsh and Adell have similar running ability. Who has the better arm? And what about routes and such? 

I don't expect Trout to give up CF for a few years yet.

1 minute ago, Angelsjunky said:

On a serious note, if the old saying is true--that "if you can throw but not run, you're a RFer, if you can run but not throw, you're a LFer, and if you can do both you're CF"--what is the best configuration of these three in 2021 and beyond? That saying doesn't take into account reading the ball, routes, etc, but is a good starting point.

Afaik, both Marsh and Adell have similar running ability. Who has the better arm? And what about routes and such? 

Trout still in CF for awhile.  He's comfortable there and good at it.  Marsh has the better arm so RF.  Adell in LF.  

2 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Adell in LF and Marsh in RF.

6 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

Trout still in CF for awhile.  He's comfortable there and good at it.  Marsh has the better arm so RF.  Adell in LF.  

5 minutes ago, Second Base said:

Adell in LF and Marsh in RF.

Great minds. Hard to disagree when you both say the same thing.

Anyone else feel a touch of movement?

Guys?