• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2019 Minor League Statline and Prospect Discussion Thread

Chuck

Last night Marsh wasn't a starter but replaced the starting center fielder Victor Victor Mesa (yes that's his real name) who injured himself on a play. Ball was hit to right center field and Mesa must have twisted his knee trying to avoid a collision with the right fielder that caught it on the run. 

Later Marsh came up with a runner on third and laced a deep line drive to center that was caught so he was awarded a sacrifice fly. I can't remember if that was the winning run or just tgd final run scored. 

Adell went hitless in two at bat's then was substituted. They did several substitions over the game to get more guys playing time. 

Met up with Jahmani Jones, he was in street clothes and talked for a little bit. He was with his agent who is also Marsh's agent. Nice guy and he was arranging a post game meet up of Marsh, Jones an a couple other players he's representing.  I did not ask or listen in to where they were going, it was their time to share. 

AFL All Star game had a very low turn out compared to last year. According to Roy, he thinks starting it early took out the snowbird crowd that shows up in  November. The venue was half empty, they opened the second deck anticipating more but it was never used. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

Met up with Jahmani Jones, he was in street clothes and talked for a little bit. He was with his agent who is also Marsh's agent. Nice guy and he was arranging a post game meet up of Marsh, Jones an a couple other players he's representing.  I did not ask or listen in to where they were going, it was their time to share

Wtf, that's lame. You could have partied with them and probably scored some oxy.

Too soon?

19 hours ago, Blarg said:

Last night Marsh wasn't a starter but replaced the starting center fielder Victor Victor Mesa (yes that's his real name) who injured himself on a play. Ball was hit to right center field and Mesa must have twisted his knee trying to avoid a collision with the right fielder that caught it on the run. 

Would have been even better if his name was Vector Victor Mesa. 

I have to say it was fun going to the AFL and the Angels had two premiere players instead of just guys that had potential (sorry Jones) creating a buzz. Adell is getting most of the attention considering he came in ranked #2 but Marsh really caught people's attention with his play.

When the prospect rankings come out I still see Adell holding on to the top 5 but Marsh should be in the top 20 now that more scouts have seen him play and play a lot in the AFL. His stock has certainly risen.

I can't remember when the Angels had two top 20 players at the same time. Please don't bring up some tragic comparison involving Brandon Wood and some other non producing prospect, I want to enjoy a little bit of the off season.