• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2018 MLB Waiver Trade Deadline Thread

jordan

?

CDn8fjS8_bigger.jpgJoel ShermanVerified account @Joelsherman1
FollowFollow @Joelsherman1
More

#Rays have 2 scouts watching Justus Sheffield tonight, but 1 is regular coverage. Still hearing that it is a long shot #Yankees end up with Archer. They are monitoring. But #Padres and others are pursuing in stronger way. Remains uncertain if Archer will even be moved.

16 minutes ago, Stradling said:

What would you all give up to get Archer?  I know he hasn’t been great, but he has shown it in the past and he is still young.  

Would love to have him, but I wouldn't want to give up a lot to get him. So, pass. 

4 hours ago, Stradling said:

What would you all give up to get Archer?  I know he hasn’t been great, but he has shown it in the past and he is still young.  

valbuena, bedrosian, and chris young.

That's almost the exact framework I theorized in an Atlanta deal, but the difference is we can offer controllable relievers instead of Diekman, and Bedrosian or Anderson arguably is on par or better than Kela when you factor in control, attitude, and production in some instances.

Still would like to see two relievers go.

18 hours ago, Stradling said:

always been overrated in my eyes.  Everyone keeps waiting for him to get better and turn that corner yet he's gotten worse each of the last 3 years.  

they seem to want #2 starter bounty so good luck to them.  He turns 30 in september.  His value continues to drop.  ERA+ of 99 the last three years.  Which is park adjusted.  

pass.  

9 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Eppler needs to wake the hell up and get to work. 

funny how one game can make such a difference at this point.  

being 9 back is so much different than 7.  I feel like we should put a bunch of the pen guys on the move if we lose this game.  

2 hours ago, 2020worldseries said:

OIbez0YB_bigger.jpgJon HeymanVerified account @JonHeyman
FollowFollow @JonHeyman
More

There was a possible trade to be made with Phillies but Adam Jones apparently has given the impression he prefers to stay in Baltimore to finish out contract. Uncertain if there was an official decline. But upshot is, looks like he’s staying.

Kind of a dick move by Jones here.  Let the Orioles get some value for you.  It's only 2 months, and Philly is less than 2 hours from Baltimore by car.