• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This team is Finished!!

I asked a serious question who thought we would be 500 after this road trip and someone marked me as trolling. Here we are 3 games over. I do not believe they are finished because it isn't even at the halfway mark yet but this team has too many flaws. Not my fault some people are not able to look at their team unbiased and give a reasonable opinion.

17 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Its weird, but it feels like its been worse than that.

that's because you read AW, where after a win there's a thread about "How to improve _____ ", whereas after a loss, the threadssssss are " THIS TEAM IS A POS!!!" and "DFA EVERYONE EXCEPT TROUT, SIMMONS, OHTANI AND BRICENO!!!"

(ok, I made up the part about Briceno)

5 hours ago, Highsteppingbruin said:

I asked a serious question who thought we would be 500 after this road trip and someone marked me as trolling. Here we are 3 games over. I do not believe they are finished because it isn't even at the halfway mark yet but this team has too many flaws. Not my fault some people are not able to look at their team unbiased and give a reasonable opinion.

Who cares if you’re right or wrong? We know the team sucks right now. 

8 hours ago, GrittyVeterans said:

What is going on with Scioscia? when is his time up? 8 out of 9 seasons!!!

When is HIS time up?!

When is OUR time up?! I'm getting sick of this, year after year...it's not just him. Why can't we field a decent team with players who can hit a damn baseball, and pitchers whose arms don't fall off in the middle of a game?!

6 hours ago, Highsteppingbruin said:

So, and let's preface this with me stating that I know the Angels have been very bad lately: anybody that answered your serious question with a serious "yes" would have been wrong. Correct?