• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pie in the Sky Free Agent Poll

Taylor

Pie in the Sky Free Agent Poll  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather see in an Angels uniform?

35 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

Kershaw, obviously. Angels don't even need the douche Harper since their lineup is still pretty deep, even with the funk that they've been in lately. Angels need pitching way more than hitting, obviously. 

definitely not obviously. all things considered, i take the young everyday star player.

Kershaw is too iconic for the dogs to let him get away.  

Harper is going to get a record breaking deal.  

It's hard to imagine Clayton staying healthy for the next 6 years.  Pitchers in their 30's are a bad idea no matter who they are and what track record they have. 

Harper is the better bet of the two, but Mike Trout is the best bet and no one can afford both (or is likely willing to).  

So my answer is neither unless Trout has indicated behind the scenes that he won't be signing an extension.  

Otherwise I stay focused on Trout, Simmons, Ohtani  

47 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

Well I don't think Trout has much of an ego.  He at least appears to be humble.  Harper plays with an attitude, but I think he has matured a bit.  

There may be no difference in actual ego.  The difference is self control and maturity.  Harper is figuring it out and Trout had it figured put from day 1.