• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2018 Major League Baseball Thread

Chuck

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

Since 6/15:

.330/.378/.568/.946

11HR in 47 games

But remember when Stanton was going to hit 60 HR at Yankee Stadium?

An .855 OPS is a disappointment considering the hype. I know because he's on my fantasy team.

14 minutes ago, Taylor said:

An .855 OPS is a disappointment considering the hype. I know because he's on my fantasy team.

Well the stadium certainly can't be helping that much.

Home: .222/.290/.429

Away: .329/.389.585

On 8/7/2018 at 5:41 PM, WeatherWonk said:

If only an Angel fan, yeah, why would anyone stay up past the third inning, this year?

But I am a proud fan of BASEBALL!

What makes baseball great, transcends rooting for only one team..............

It's like looking at only ONE WOMAN on the Boardwalk.............WHY?????

Because she's your girl. 

25 minutes ago, WeatherWonk said:

My girl lets me look at other girls.

That's how you break in the SECOND wife, from the start. This is the way it IS, baby.

Just follow it up with unqualified allegiance.

I picked a better first and only wife. So, yeah, this is a you problem, making bad decisions and trying to justify.

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

I went to the white Sox - Yankees game tonight with @calscuf and we saw Stanton hot an opposite field grand slam.

btw, all of you need to go to a game with him sometime. It's a great experience to watch him drink his Diet Coke with lemon wedges whilst nibbling on popcorn and his arugula salad. Meanwhile, I took down a big beefy hot dog with grilled onions (it was dollar hot dog night tonight).

as far as ballparks go, comiskey is a nice venue. It looks different in person than it does on tv for  some strange reason. But our seats were decent. We sat on the top deck behind home plate looking right down the third base line. Their traffic to leave the park blow some chunks because it's  built in a neighborhood and there just isn't a lot of room for cars, so everything was extremely crowded. It was worse than leaving Anaheim. Plus there were like sixteen people that were shot and killed while waiting for their Lyft.