• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

4 hours ago, junkorama said:

It's not a good point. In fact, it seems to speak to our acceptance of people being able to be easily killed at the hands of another by firearm. Let's hope we don't get to the point where there's no coverage of continuing instances of the slaughter of children via firearm or other means.

It's a strong point here.  We don't want gun deaths to fall into the category of auto deaths.  There's way more of those and they get pretty much ignored.

Patriot who sold the LV gunman his ammo has his sekkin' memint rights infringed!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/arizona-man-guilty-of-making-ammo-sold-to-las-vegas-shooter/ar-BBWXKfG?ocid=spartanntp

"Haig said he hadn’t noticed anything suspicious about Paddock during the exchange at his home. A criminal complaint filed in Phoenix said Haig told investigators that Paddock went to his car to get gloves and put them on before accepting the purchase."

Completely fucking normal to buy 1000 rounds and put on gloves before the transaction.

Solid judgment, Patriot!

25 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

Patriot who sold the LV gunman his ammo has his sekkin' memint rights infringed!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/arizona-man-guilty-of-making-ammo-sold-to-las-vegas-shooter/ar-BBWXKfG?ocid=spartanntp

"Haig said he hadn’t noticed anything suspicious about Paddock during the exchange at his home. A criminal complaint filed in Phoenix said Haig told investigators that Paddock went to his car to get gloves and put them on before accepting the purchase."

Completely fucking normal to by 1000 rounds and put on gloves before the transaction.

Solid judgment, Patriot!

Maybe if it was packed in a metal or wooden box then the gloves would be a wise decision 

3 hours ago, junkorama said:

Oh, good post. I see what you're trying to do here. I'd address it more comprehensively, but I'm just too busy on the main forum right now with my new thread:

Solid work Rally. @yk9001 could learn a thing or two from you on how to post a thread in the main forum that has a political undertone to it and not get it booted over to this cesspool.

58 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

Completely fucking normal to by 1000 rounds and put on gloves before the transaction.

Solid judgment, Patriot!

Remember, your right to purchase a gun out of someone's home while wearing gloves is just as important as your freedom of speech.

I actually do think it’s sort of unjust for the gun store guy to basically be the only one to answer for it.  He sells guns and ammo.  It’s legal.  Are these guys supposed to be being sleuths with all of their transactions.  It’s unfair.  I don’t know all the details of this case but on its face this seems bad.  It’s like these people that tsk tsk about responsible gun ownership.  As if that’s a solution.  People just don’t do it well enough !! Even though the avalanche of evidence is that people cannot be trusted to be responsible.  A crazed vocal minority wants unlimited access to guns.  We have a moronic interpretation of a 300 year old “right” that people have a religious devotion to.  Apparently a thing that can never ever be revisited or modified.  So it is what it is.  It’s not a mystery why the stupid country is this way.  Eat your fucking medicine geniuses. 

we’ve got a guy for this one.  Congrats everyone.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

31 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I actually do think it’s sort of unjust for the gun store guy to basically be the only one to answer for it.  He sells guns and ammo.  It’s legal.  Are these guys supposed to be being sleuths with all of their transactions.  It’s unfair.  I don’t know all the details of this case but on its face this seems bad.  It’s like these people that tsk tsk about responsible gun ownership.  As if that’s a solution.  People just don’t do it well enough !! Even though the avalanche of evidence is that people cannot be trusted to be responsible.  A crazed vocal minority wants unlimited access to guns.  We have a moronic interpretation of a 300 year old “right” that people have a religious devotion to that apparently can never ever be revisited and modified.  So it is what it is.  It’s not a mystery why the stupid country is the way it is.  Eat your fucking medicine geniuses. 

we’ve got a guy for this one.  Congrats everyone.  

Read the article.

The guy manufactured and sold the ammo illegally, hence why he is going away.

fuck him.  I hope he gets shanked.

41 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

Read the article.

The guy manufactured and sold the ammo illegally, hence why he is going away.

fuck him.  Hope he gets shanked.

Like I said, I’m not clear on the specifics and I will read the article.  If he committed a crime then obviously he should be punished.  But the spirit of my point is something I’ll stand by.  People have this bullshit notion that there’s no structural issue in this country that allows this to happen.  They’re always looking for a scape goat.  Its “bad” gun owners.  There’s not enough Jesus or whatever bullshit.  It’s fucking dumb.  If they want their guns they should be happy to soak in the blood that comes with their loser fetish.

Edited by UndertheHalo