• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

The guy probably mixed ammonia and bleach together. That is the basis for chlorine gas. The two products can be partial ingredients to other cleaning agents so the mixture can be unintentional.

I made the mistake once of adding pool shock crystals to the chlorine tablet pool float. I figured it would help dispense the shock slower and over a wider broadcast area.

What it did was create a time delayed explosion as the two chemicals reacted to each other and created enough pressure to blow the float into a half dozen pieces. 

9 minutes ago, Blarg said:

The guy probably mixed ammonia and bleach together. That is the basis for chlorine gas. The two products can be partial ingredients to other cleaning agents so the mixture can be unintentional.

I made the mistake once of adding pool shock crystals to the chlorine tablet pool float. I figured it would help dispense the shock slower and over a wider broadcast area.

What it did was create a time delayed explosion as the two chemicals reacted to each other and created enough pressure to blow the float into a half dozen pieces. 

I don't really care about any of this. I just wanted to make a Buffalo wild wings floor joke.

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

This is pretty shocking.

1 dead, 10 injured at Buffalo Wild Wings after chemical exposure
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/chemical-exposure-buffalo-wild-wings-kills-1-injures-111621243--abc-news-topstories.html

Very surprising to to that Buffalo Wild Wings washes their floors.

I tried 5 of their wings with their hottest sauce. I almost died too

Edited by Jason

12 minutes ago, Blarg said:

What it did was create a time delayed explosion as the two chemicals reacted to each other and created enough pressure to blow the float into a half dozen pieces

In all honesty, that is pretty cool 

On 11/8/2019 at 7:57 AM, Blarg said:

Following up on the story I was right about mixing chemicals. Unfortunately the manager felt it was his duty to mop out the area himself without a respirator. 

The general manager of a Buffalo Wild Wings in the Boston area died after two cleaning agents combined to create toxic fumes in the restaurant's kitchen, officials said.

A restaurant employee put a chlorine bleach-based product, Super 8, and acid-based cleaner Scale Kleen on the kitchen floor while cleaning it, the fire department said in a news release, citing a preliminary investigation it conducted with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
The bleach and acid reacted with each other, creating toxic fumes, the fire department said.

7 hours ago, Blarg said:

Following up on the story I was right about mixing chemicals. Unfortunately the manager felt it was his duty to mop out the area himself without a respirator. 

The general manager of a Buffalo Wild Wings in the Boston area died after two cleaning agents combined to create toxic fumes in the restaurant's kitchen, officials said.

A restaurant employee put a chlorine bleach-based product, Super 8, and acid-based cleaner Scale Kleen on the kitchen floor while cleaning it, the fire department said in a news release, citing a preliminary investigation it conducted with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
The bleach and acid reacted with each other, creating toxic fumes, the fire department said.

Sweet.  Now everyone knows how to make a WMD now.