• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

On 11/15/2019 at 4:46 AM, Jason said:

You know if this kid would have done the shooting off campus at a party or something it wouldn’t have made the news. The media and politicians love them school shootings. How many inner city kids were shot and killed this week? 

kids are supposed to be safe at school.  

send your kids to private schools, gentlemen.

23 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Another thing at a Walmart last night.  3 dead.

https://www.kswo.com/2019/11/18/reports-shots-fired-inside-duncan-wal-mart/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/11/18/walmart-shooting-several-wounded-attack-duncan-oklahoma/4228530002/

Good old domestic violence. Just find another woman dude. 

Edited by Jason

On 11/15/2019 at 6:46 AM, Jason said:

You know if this kid would have done the shooting off campus at a party or something it wouldn’t have made the news. The media and politicians love them school shootings. How many inner city kids were shot and killed this week? 

You post the above material and then you make the following post less than 72 hours later containing a media report about a shooting at a party:

On 11/18/2019 at 12:26 AM, Jason said:

C'mon, dude.

Just now, junkorama said:

You post the above material and then you make the following post less than 72 hours later containing a media report about a shooting at a party:

C'mon, dude.

These do not make national headlines that are talked about all day long. I'm not hearing politicians on the evening news talking about the Fresno shooting. That is my point. 

Just now, Jason said:

These do not make national headlines that are talked about all day long. I'm not hearing politicians on the evening news talking about the Fresno shooting. That is my point. 

It's not a good point. In fact, it seems to speak to our acceptance of people being able to be easily killed at the hands of another by firearm. Let's hope we don't get to the point where there's no coverage of continuing instances of the slaughter of children via firearm or other means.

1 hour ago, junkorama said:

It's not a good point. In fact, it seems to speak to our acceptance of people being able to be easily killed at the hands of another by firearm. Let's hope we don't get to the point where there's no coverage of continuing instances of the slaughter of children via firearm or other means.

What's your solution? Outlaw murder?

35 minutes ago, junkorama said:

Oh, good post. I see what you're trying to do here. I'd address it more comprehensively, but I'm just too busy on the main forum right now with my new thread:

I'm about to derail that thread