• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

MIke Trout sucks....

21 minutes ago, heRo said:

In all seriousness, this is why I've never been as high on Trout as others. I just don't see that October killer instinct in him.  He's TOO "nice".  He tails off every August and September like clockwork and his one post season appearance was terrible.  I watched Cabrera from the beginning and he hit a walk off HR in his first game, helped the Marlins (!) win a WS by taking Roger Clemens deep after a close pitch and staring Clemens down, THAT is killer instinct. He's lost it and look at him now.  Terrible.  David Freese, a very average player,  had killer instinct.  Kirk Gibson had killer instinct.  That is what this team needs, someone like a KC Royals player who never gives up and will LEAD this team to the promised land.  Forget Upton, sign a Royal or two and if we have the money left over for Trout,  great.  If not, oh well.  He's had enough time to mature now and I'm just not seeing it.  Get a haul for him while the gettin's good.  Otherwise you can rinse and repeat this season, over and over.  We can't afford him, and the pitching we need, and all the other holes....and our farm doesn't have the answers either.

Shut the fuck up.

33 minutes ago, heRo said:

In all seriousness, this is why I've never been as high on Trout as others. I just don't see that October killer instinct in him.  He's TOO "nice".  He tails off every August and September like clockwork and his one post season appearance was terrible.  I watched Cabrera from the beginning and he hit a walk off HR in his first game, helped the Marlins (!) win a WS by taking Roger Clemens deep after a close pitch and staring Clemens down, THAT is killer instinct. He's lost it and look at him now.  Terrible.  David Freese, a very average player,  had killer instinct.  Kirk Gibson had killer instinct.  That is what this team needs, someone like a KC Royals player who never gives up and will LEAD this team to the promised land.  Forget Upton, sign a Royal or two and if we have the money left over for Trout,  great.  If not, oh well.  He's had enough time to mature now and I'm just not seeing it.  Get a haul for him while the gettin's good.  Otherwise you can rinse and repeat this season, over and over.  We can't afford him, and the pitching we need, and all the other holes....and our farm doesn't have the answers either.

Disrespectful. So he had one bad series in the postseason. Big deal, a lot of great players who are in the Hall of Fame had bad career postseasason numbers as well. Ted Williams, Ty Cobb, Roger Hornsby, Rod Carew, the list goes on and on. And like almost every players who have great overall postseason numbers have had bad series/postseason before. Do they all lack the killer instinct then? Please, judging someone on one bad series/postseason is dumb.And false, he doesn't tail off every August and September. You're just one of those dudes who only remember Trout's bad August and September. But Trout has had great Augusts and Septembers before. 

28 minutes ago, heRo said:

you're a fucking idiot.  please don't use the word "we" when talking about the angels, thx.

1 hour ago, heRo said:

80c969c6692f01854b934706d1b951feb731e651

1 hour ago, heRo said:

Troll Daddy needs to teach him some skills.