• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official MLB Playoff Thread

Well the Angels finished about 25 games behind the Rangers.  I hope the Blue Jays beat Baltimore, so we can see a Jays - Rangers rematch.  I dont think any AL team can match up with Texas, they should go to the world series.  Will they play the Cubs?  Can anyone beat the Cubs?  Is this a year of destiny?  For the Cubs? Or maybe it is the year the Rangers break through.

Rangers finished with a run differential of 8 runs and was 36-11 in 1-run games...I'm just not buying them as a dominant team.  

Beyond Hamels and Darvish they are thin in SP and a decent offense but nothing better than the other AL contenders.  

If the Indians had a healthy Carrasco and Salazar they would have won home field and, even with their injuries, finished with 94 wins.  

Boston has a good offense but their pitching in suspect beyond Porcello

Both Toronto and Baltimore have issues.

AL Championship is a toss-up

Cubs are the favorites but, if Strasburg can make it back healthy, a three headed monster of Scherzer, Roark, and Strasburg could definitely give them a challenge.

I'll take Cubs Rangers.  But Nats v Cubs, Rangers v Red Sox would be a great LCS.  

A Cubs v Indians series would be good for storylines of tortured franchises, but I can't get into it.

A Cubs v Red Sox would be good for historica teams.

A Nats v Rangers series would be interesting, since Texas was the Senators.

Dodgers or Giants?  I'll read a book instead.  

I'm pulling for Texas though.

1 minute ago, Richard said:

Yes, but will be 36 in a few days and was holding up Toronto for a long term deal.

Yeah I forgot how old he is. I don't know why but it seems like he's in his early thirties for some reason. Didn't he break in the league and find it at an older age? 

7 minutes ago, Angelsfirst said:

Yeah I forgot how old he is. I don't know why but it seems like he's in his early thirties for some reason. Didn't he break in the league and find it at an older age? 

Pretty much he bounced around for about 5 years and then changed his hitting mechanics when he got to Toronto. From 2010 he ranks in the top 3 in hr's.