• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dammit Florida

5 minutes ago, Angels N Skins said:

I saw a thing saying he was into weight lifting. Probably one of those dudes that spend equal time at the gym staring in the mirror as he does lifting.

The dude called 911 saying he was with ISIS, I'm 99.9% sure none of this applies.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Angels N Skins said:

I agree there is a problem. When I saw the news this AM my first thought was "why the **** are terrorists just running free in this country"? I think the anger towards the firearm is a bit misdirected whit this shooting. FWIW I don't totally disagree with you or anyone else here. I think we all want violence to stop

There is a forwarding motion with terrorism and gun violence due to a myriad of things, people being bullied on social media, etc.

Why you may be cool and think this isn't the norm it's an increasing problem and constant. Again, I was in your camp and thought it's the person that pulls the trigger, not the guns fault. But at some point you have to see that thought process isn't working and at the same time there is a real issue with gun violence and make a change.

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

To cut through the nonsense of your inference, yes.

For as many people that like to kill deer or go to the shooting range, an exponential portion are killing people due to laws and ease of access. I used to be pro gun and think the problem was with the people committing the crimes, but at this point you're a moron if you think there isn't an issue and one that needs to be rectified.

To be simple, people don't need firearms. You can create your own stories about how some dude has never broke into your home, but you need to have 15 guns in case he does to rape your household, but it isn't realistic or likely. The problem is just that, too many random people with guns that shouldn't have access or need them.

You and I won't agree on issues here but thats OK. I'm sure there's plenty we would agree on with other issues

18 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

That's their go to line after a tragedy. "Let's not talk about the gun issue right now..."

Our federal government didn't do shit after Sandy Hook but Connecticut passed some stricter gun laws. Florida probably won't do anything though.

Hopefully the left can stop being pussies when it comes to criticizing Islam, and the right will stop bending over for the fucking NRA fascists.  I'm pessimistic.

On an unrelated note, the CAIR Florida lady is kinda hot.

6 minutes ago, the_dude_abides said:

Hopefully the left can stop being pussies when it comes to criticizing Islam, and the right will stop bending over for the fucking NRA fascists.  I'm pessimistic.

I agree on both fronts. The people who are trying to make this more about mental illness/instability or only focusing on the gay part are missing the bigger picture. His fanatical beliefs motivated him and we shouldn't ignore that. To suggest that there isn't a problem within Islam is to be blind. On the other side of the coin, there will probably be more idiots in favor of the Muslim ban after this.

1 minute ago, InsideThePark said:

I agree on both fronts. The people who are trying to make this more about mental illness/instability or only focusing on the gay part are missing the bigger picture. His fanatical beliefs motivated him and we shouldn't ignore that. To suggest that there isn't a problem within Islam is to be blind. On the other side of the coin, there will probably be more idiots in favor of the Muslim ban after this.

That is where Trump lost me. Even though radical Islam is a problem, sacrificing constitutional Liberty is a dumb idea. Find another way to nab these guys. I keep hearing this guy was on the FBI's radar. Sounds like they dropped the ball on this one.

1 minute ago, InsideThePark said:

No opinion on the CAIR Fla. lady??

But yeah, the Trump fanboys will be all about Muslim bans and putting them into internment camps.

November will probably boil down to what more people are fed up with... Radical Islam or the NRA's bullshit.

Someone like me who is fed up equally with both will be left voting for the Giant Meteor.

22 minutes ago, the_dude_abides said:

On an unrelated note, the CAIR Florida lady is kinda hot.

I hang out too much in the Political forum.  I really thought you said Carla Fiorina.  And had to really read closely in my drunken state. 

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Seems a little over the top, but what the heck.  I'd support you on that.

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

I believe the proper response is.

More people die from cars than guns.  We should ban cars.

Except that 

#shithasalwayshappenedbutmurderisalwaysunccool

12 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Out of curiosity.  How is the reaction in Texas to that?  Or is it the /shrug shit happens kind of reaction?

For me, I'm used to it / not suprised whatsoever.

Rick Perry, Greg Abbott, Dan Patrick, Ted Cruz are all cut from the same fundie, gay-hating, anti-science cloth.

Personally, I'm surprised he didn't re-tweet the WBC.

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

His ex-wife said he was on roids.   So if he had a small pencil to begin with, he had raisin balls to go with it. 

Ive never understood that warning aboutroids, that it shrinks your nuts. Wouldnt that just make your dong look bigger?

Ive never met a chick who said big nards were her thing anyway. 

Archived