• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dammit Florida

On Sunday, June 12, 2016 at 7:12 PM, gotbeer said:

I believe the proper response is.

More people die from cars than guns.  We should ban cars.

I think people should pass a test and have some form of ID before operating one of those killing machines.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His hatred goes way back.

Fifth grade classmate Leslie Hall told TMZ that Mateen was suspended for two weeks at Mariposa Elementary in Florida after threatening to bring a gun to school and “kill everyone.”

Also, he is said to have celebrated the planes hitting the WTC and may have been suspended for that too.

3 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I've never received a satisfactory answer about what the background check entails and to what end. Apparently the FBI hasn't either.

https://www.thetrace.org/2015/07/background-checks-nics-guns-dylann-roof-charleston-church-shooting/

i bet there are many cases where there is a lack of clear documentation or just poor communication between both the Feds and local authorities.  Everyone needs to do a better job

15 minutes ago, ELEVEN said:

I think people should pass a test and have some form of ID before operating one of those killing machines.

To buy a gun in California you have to do both of those. Granted, only a retard would fail the test.

7 minutes ago, Thomas said:

His dad seems to be a nutcase. Crazier than his son. Less violent apparently but serious issues. Massive delusions of grandeur.

I heard him being interviewed yesterday on the John and Ken show. The guy is a mess and should have never been allowed in this country.

9 minutes ago, nate said:

It is the gun show loophole that is a problem.  No background checks, no wait periods, etc.

It should be closed. If an individual is selling more than just an occasional gun out of their collection and not becoming licensed as a dealer then that is already criminal. Also they should be held responsible if somebody does some dumb shit with it. I don't have an issue with selling antiques from person to person though. 

46 minutes ago, Adam said:

I don't think there is anything more disingenuous than offering "thoughts and prayers"

Other than doing nothing at all, it's the least you can do. 

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

There are so many things that can be done to preserve second amendment rights while still making it tougher for nutjobs to access firearms. 

I don't understand what the rub is by the gun folks to these comments:

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/obama-to-gun-owners-im-not-looking-to-disarm-you/

The problem is the NRA and every gun toting 'merican immediately says no to any gun provision that is brought up.

7 minutes ago, Adam said:

There are so many things that can be done to preserve second amendment rights while still making it tougher for nutjobs to access firearms. 

I don't understand what the rub is by the gun folks to these comments:

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/obama-to-gun-owners-im-not-looking-to-disarm-you/

They took our jerbs and our guns!

Well yeah I mean its all about $. Guns is big bidness. I get why the politicians block this shit. I don't understand how reasonable and responsible gun owners can be so stubborn about it. Maybe I'm giving too much credit to people. 

A person has to pass a background check to make $10.50 an hour at a lot of businesses. But we can't even talk about making that a requirement to purchase a gun. 

2 minutes ago, nate said:

The problem is the NRA and every gun toting 'merican immediately says no to any gun provision that is brought up.

As a gun toting 'merican I'm against bans but do support strict enforcement of gun laws. 

At some point we should have a discussion regarding the type of weapon used as well. There really is only one use for a military/assault type of rifle. You can allow people to own guns for hunting, self defense, sport, etc. without allowing them to slaughter dozens of people at a time.

Yes, a handgun is dangerous, a hunting rifle is dangerous...but they aren't designed for the mass slaughter of people. 

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

Well yeah I mean its all about $. Guns is big bidness. I get why the politicians block this shit. I don't understand how reasonable and responsible gun owners can be so stubborn about it. Maybe I'm giving too much credit to people. 

A person has to pass a background check to make $10.50 an hour at a lot of businesses. But we can't even talk about making that a requirement to purchase a gun. 

Reasonable and responsible gun owners have no problem with stiffer restrictions and regulations. They are not the ones being heard in any of these discussions. 

Archived