• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dammit Florida

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Angels N Skins said:

That is where Trump lost me. Even though radical Islam is a problem, sacrificing constitutional Liberty is a dumb idea. Find another way to nab these guys. I keep hearing this guy was on the FBI's radar. Sounds like they dropped the ball on this one.

THIS is what it took for Trump to lose you?

Every time something like this happens we hear about praying, and yet we still keep having shootings.  That could only mean one of two things: either prayer does not work or God wants this to happen. 

Logical conclusion: ban guns and religion. Problem solved.

12 minutes ago, Glen said:

THIS is what it took for Trump to lose you?

That was pretty early on when he made that comment.  I was interested in him at first because I already knew who the dem was going to be. 

26 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Not only that but he followed up one great 90s TV character with an even better one. Gotta love Eddie.

I do what I can. If Chuckers would allow for more than one name change a month I can run through the entire decade pretty quickly.

4 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

How do we do this though? I don't see anyone giving them up and there are already millions of them out on the street.

Buy them back and make it criminal if they aren't given up.  Anyone with a registered assault rifle that has not been turned in by X day goes to jail.  Good way to get the people that sold their guns illegally as well.

Just now, nate said:

Yeah.  That way only 25 people would have died instead of 50!

Huh? I could put a high capacity magazine on a hunting rifle and do just as much damage as I could with an "assault rifle." 

Archived