• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dammit Florida

In general, people these days have either no ability nor desire to respectfully disagree. It seems as though with any issue if someone is on the pro side, their passion is represented much more vigorously in fighting with those who hold opposing views. 49 people dead. 49 families devastated and all I see on social media is more hate. 

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, InsideThePark said:

Wait, wasn't God involved with planes flying into buildings? Or was that his cousin, Allah?

Yeah, I was going to say.  Most of the radicals do it for God. 

So the answer is ban God.  Then people have nothing to kill and hate over.

29 minutes ago, Jay said:

I'm the one with a job (not shown)

With his job, Jay doesn't have time to be out there in the middle of the desert.

He heads straight into the office at 8 AM or earlier every day. He always wears a tie. He's respectable. He's not one of those idiots in that picture. 

I'd worry about what would happen if assault rifles or high capacity magazines were banned. There are a lot of crazy mofos out there who dig guns. I could see a bunch of standoffs between the Feds and gnarly militia wannabes. 

13 minutes ago, Adam said:

I'd worry about what would happen if assault rifles or high capacity magazines were banned. There are a lot of crazy mofos out there who dig guns. I could see a bunch of standoffs between the Feds and gnarly militia wannabes. 

Get your head out of the sand, Adam!!!

4 hours ago, nate said:

Buy them back and make it criminal if they aren't given up.  Anyone with a registered assault rifle that has not been turned in by X day goes to jail.  Good way to get the people that sold their guns illegally as well.

Prison construction companies agree with you.

Ok I'll say it.

@calscuf your obsession with mens' penis is troubling.

It was sort of funny the first 1,000 or so times you brought it up.

Now I'm wondering if maybe you're hung like a mushroom and are over-compensating.

Archived