• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dammit Florida

Terror in its purest definition.  Being gay still isn't completely accepted so they set up communities so they can feel comfortable, yet something like this happens.  As a father of a gay son, this shit scares the hell out of me.  My son is still young, 22, and goes out to the clubs, so this is terrifying.  

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

So fucking sad.

We don't know how this sub-human got a hold of his weapons but I think it's time we looked at banning the sale of assault rifles - especially with the ongoing threat of terrorism.

Religion of peace post in two posts before the ban guns post.  

People gotta be quicker. 

We're such a dumb country. Went out to breakfast and was watching all the updates. Same shit every time......mass shooting (if he's brown it's terrorism, if he's white then we need to serious look at mental health), media speculating, the president speaks about how tragic it is, everyone tries to say the right thing about how to fix the problem, offer prayers like it's a difference maker, and then it happens a few months later.

Rinse and repeat

Once again everyone focusing on the why (religion, hate etc) instead of how.  He was allowed to buy an AR15, literally a weapon of war and easily kill 50 people because the laws in this country allow you to have access to such a weapon.  As it was said before, 20 kindergartners were killed and the country let out a collective meh when it came to gun legislation.

The number of "I told you sos" from evangelicals today is sickening though.

6 minutes ago, nate said:

This Onion headline ironically sums it up perfectly.

‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens

Completely agree with you and the Onion we need to close our borders. 

12 minutes ago, nate said:

Once again everyone focusing on the why (religion, hate etc) instead of how.  He was allowed to buy an AR15, literally a weapon of war and easily kill 50 people because the laws in this country allow you to have access to such a weapon.  As it was said before, 20 kindergartners were killed and the country let out a collective meh when it came to gun legislation.

The number of "I told you sos" from evangelicals today is sickening though.

Isn't the why it's happening more important? Does putting a band aid in a severed artery stop the bleeding?

I own a shotgun.

AR-15s are assault rifles, I have shot them, I have also shot military M16 and AR15.  They are much more similar to each other than say a hunting rifle.

It has assault in the fucking name, what do you think it is for?  Mowing down some deer?

2 minutes ago, nate said:

I own a shotgun.

AR-15s are assault rifles, I have shot them, I have also shot military M16 and AR15.  They are much more similar to each other than say a hunting rifle.

It has assault in the fucking name, what do you think it is for?  Mowing down some deer?

The media calls them assault rifles. That's wrong. Full auto is an assault rifle and they've been illegal for a long time.

Tell that to the 50 people that were just killed.

Seriously second amendment people have to be the most dimwitted idiots there are.  Compare our country to others and it is pretty clear.  Strict gun laws correlate to fewer gun deaths and mass killings.

But hey, lets keep allowing people on the terror watch list to buy deadly weapons.

I think it was Bryant Gumble and the Real Sports people, but HBO might still be running an episode that focuses on AR-15's. Kind of what you expect, white trash redneck guy says it's an innocent weapon that he likes to hunt with and bought his daughter one while they interviewed the maker of the AR-15 who states it was created to cause the destruction it does and match what the Russians were doing with AK's.

Kind of interesting spotlight with regards to the weapon and gun laws, mass killings, etc.

Archived