• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dammit Florida

3 minutes ago, Glen said:

Did you get a little boner when you thought you offended me?

Seriously,  the only people I hear use the phrase "religion of peace" are conservatives. Sorry if that offends you. And for the record,  like most people as soon as I heard about this I was thinking a Muslim did it.

Quit making a mountain out of a mole hill. I said religion of peace because everyone and their mom knew this would be some crazy Muslim killing a bunch of people. Who gives a shit?

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BaseballMom said:

In one story i read, the shooter was on a terror watch list and yet he had a concealed carry permit?  wtf?

Yeah, I don't get that either. I know permits are given by the county sheriff's or the chief of police. It could be a lack of communication between the FBI and the local authorities. It's very odd

9 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Everyone relax.

The shooters father just said this has nothing to do with religion.

I saw that.  Apparently what set him off was that he saw two dudes kissing in Miami, per the father.

Yeah, I'm sure the fact that his holy books encourage this, and the promise of endless vagina in the afterlife had absolutely nothing to do with this.  Pure coincidence.

3 minutes ago, the_dude_abides said:

I saw that.  Apparently what set him off was that he saw two dudes kissing in Miami, per the father.

Yeah, I'm sure the fact that his holy books encourage this, and the promise of endless vagina in the afterlife had absolutely nothing to do with this.  Pure coincidence.

It's Ramadan too. Another coincidence 

3 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

This man was investigated by the FBI. The Orlando office chief is on TV this morning saying Mateen bragged about having ties to terrorist organizations.

Yet he had a permit for the weapon?!

Some things don't add up here.

I know here in California that permits have to be renewed every 2 years. Maybe he had one at one time but it was revoked. Who knows but you are right that some stuff doesn't add up

Archived