• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2015-2016 Hot Stove Thread

SoWhat

Heyman: Orioles are a team that talked about hector santiago with angels. 1 of many.

We're getting Machado boys!!!!

But what about a Schoop/Santiago swap

Haha!  I would trade anyone on the Angels not named Trout for Machado.  My second favorite player.

Schoop is interesting but not worth the trade IMO.

He is really just a 2b.  His only full season he had a sub 600 OPS.  Last season he played half a season and had a .788 which is obviously a lot better.  I am just not sure we need to trade Santiago.  He is fine as a 4/5 starter.  Focus should be trading CJ and as much $ as we can to make room for FAs.

So far this winter meeting blows.

No it will blow when we see the names we have been linked to getting signed, that hasn't happened yet or when we make a move we don't like to "shore" up left field. Remember when we all wanted to trade CJ for Ethier? Imagine the meltdown this place would have if that happened now. If something like that happened and we don't get an impact bat then the Winter Meetings will blow.

No it will blow when we see the names we have been linked to getting signed, that hasn't happened yet or when we make a move we don't like to "shore" up left field. Remember when we all wanted to trade CJ for Ethier? Imagine the meltdown this place would have if that happened now. If something like that happened and we don't get an impact bat then the Winter Meetings will blow.

Agreed. I'm tired of waiting for something to happen.