• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2015-2016 Hot Stove Thread

SoWhat

I don't understand Miami's motivation to trade Fernandez right now. That organization is a joke.

I actually think it makes some sense. From what I've read, he won't be staying in Miami. Given the market for SP, and the desperation that some orgs might have after losing out on some of those SP (ahem, doyers), it's at least worth it to see what you can get back. Plus, he's healthy. With pitchers, that always changes. 

I actually think it makes some sense. From what I've read, he won't be staying in Miami. Given the market for SP, and the desperation that some orgs might have after losing out on some of those SP (ahem, doyers), it's at least worth it to see what you can get back. Plus, he's healthy. With pitchers, that always changes. 

But he's only just hitting arbitration. He won't be a FA until 2019.

Also, is he really healthy? Seems like they should wait until he has another full season under his belt before trading him. They're just going to get a bunch of guys they'll keep for 2 years and then trade off again.

It really doesn't make sense to me.

But he's only just hitting arbitration. He won't be a FA until 2019.

Also, is he really healthy? Seems like they should wait until he has another full season under his belt before trading him. They're just going to get a bunch of guys they'll keep for 2 years and then trade off again.

It really doesn't make sense to me.

Of course it doesn't make sense. This is the same team that traded Miguel Cabrera for nothing.

All these ****ing moves were making are crazy.

$5 says we come out of these meetings with a couple useless bench pieces and a crappy BP arm.

Woooooo

i knowz, its getting super frustrating.  Also, as far the Fernandez stuff.  I feel like MLB network is just really pushing that story.  Its not gonna happen.

Texas is shopping Fielder and his contract.

The Angels should sign him so we can have two fat out of shape part time first basemen making $25m a year.

hmm, i think i'd like to get in on that. i already have an angels hat and a glove.

$75 mil per for pujols, fielder, and tank. yeah, that would work.

I don't understand Miami's motivation to trade Fernandez right now. That organization is a joke.

and this comes just a year after signing stanton to that texas-oil-sized contract. why wouldn't you surround one of the premier players in the game with other good players? 

if they trade fernandez, this is exactly where the commissioner needs to step in and tell them to knock it the hell off.

All these ****ing moves were making are crazy.

$5 says we come out of these meetings with a couple useless bench pieces and a crappy BP arm.

Woooooo

I think the only moves will be the team announcing that "All the Batboys and Ballboys " will be returning this season.

Arizona seemingly wants pitching up the ass this year, so I'd say at least Santiago and Cowart. Probably add in Gott as well.

Hmmmmm. Looking at the numbers,  I'd take that provided we pick up another arm for the pen. Screw giving Freese 10mil. He ain't worth it.