• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

"More Trump, please!" - 'murica

Jay, he is a silver spoon who made a fortune off bankruptcy laws which he took advantage of.  He is not that American dream from rags to riches all murica thinks he is. Ya he is an establishment snubber right after the establishment cuts him a check.  I can't believe people can't see this guy coming.

and I can't see why anyone would like Hillary Clinton so where does that leave us

and I can't see why anyone would like Hillary Clinton so where does that leave us

With Trump.  I just like picking on him.  I just caution people who think he is anti government establishment when he is a shining example of a government bail-out.

And ya, maybe he really can make America great again even though nobody has been able to convince me it has been ruined in the first place.  

For one reason.  His idiotic narcissism doesn't work for foreign policy.  It would be an absolute disaster for foreign relations.  The UK has already admonished him officially in their parliament and they are our closest ally.

Imagine him having talks with North Korea or Iran.  Imagine what happens with our ME allies after the shit he has spewed about Muslims.

Trump is a big, egotistical buffoon but is he really that much worse than Hillary Clinton?

Her ego is as big as his and she is a lying, shifty life long politician who believes the presidency is her right as an heir.

No, in fact I think Hillary is probably worse.  Both are flip-flopping war mongers, but Hillary's "principles" are determined by who is funding her campaign.

I really don't think Trump believes most of the crap he spews.  He's no idiot.  He's just throwing red meat to the RWNJ base and telling them what they want to hear.  I'm guessing if he gets the nomination, he'll swing waaaaaaaaay back to the middle.

Now, there isn't a chance in hell I'll ever vote for Trump, but just want to make sure my utter disdain of Hillary is on record.

Edited by the dude abides

For one reason.  His idiotic narcissism doesn't work for foreign policy.  It would be an absolute disaster for foreign relations.  The UK has already admonished him officially in their parliament and they are our closest ally.

Imagine him having talks with North Korea or Iran.  Imagine what happens with our ME allies after the shit he has spewed about Muslims.

Like Obama has done any better with places like North Korea, China or Russia?  Who gives a crap if we get along with Europe?  Crap, they hate us anyway.

The only group Euros hate more than Americans are Jews.

I think what scares me is...he certainly has mastered how to run for president in today's age, where sound byte's, one liner, and groin kicks rule the day.

Everyone talks about how candidates don't talk about the issues...yet nobody actually listens when they attempt to. Nuanced, intelligent discussion - whether you agree with someone's position or not - have no place in running for the office today. It's been that way for awhile, but we've reached it's logicial conclusion...Donald ****ing Trump.

Like Obama has done any better with places like North Korea, China or Russia?  Who gives a crap if we get along with Europe?  Crap, they hate us anyway.

The only group Euros hate more than Americans are Jews.

I have very little issue with how Obama has conducted his foreign policy...the big dick theory of politics doesn't work. Diplomacy is hard work, and you have to give to get. The Iran deal is prime example...nobody even remarked on the fact that Iran appears to have meet the initial conditions and their nuclear program has been stopped in it's tracks. All without bombing and starting WWIII. This is huge...and in the long run maybe it doesn't work...but you've certainly given them the chance and then can respond with force without the moral ambiguity that would have existed previously.

Edit: This doesn't mean I don't think his administration and policies have been perfect...the rise of ISIS and the Syrian crisis is an example...though I haven't heard a credible strategy of how you stop something like that after the debacle that was Iraq.

Edited by red321

I have very little issue with how Obama has conducted his foreign policy...the big dick theory of politics doesn't work. Diplomacy is hard work, and you have to give to get. The Iran deal is prime example...nobody even remarked on the fact that Iran appears to have meet the initial conditions and their nuclear program has been stopped in it's tracks. All without bombing and starting WWIII. This is huge...and in the long run maybe it doesn't work...but you've certainly given them the chance and then can respond with force without the moral ambiguity that would have existed previously.

Edit: This doesn't mean I don't think his administration and policies have been perfect...the rise of ISIS and the Syrian crisis is an example...though I haven't heard a credible strategy of how you stop something like that after the debacle that was Iraq.

So you don't have a problem with drones killing innocent people?  You don't have an issue with the fact that he has basically started another Cold War?  You don't have issues with his complicity in human rights abuse in China?  You are ok with U.S. citizens being assassinated (executed) without a trial?

Spying on them and calling them stupid?  Alienating the rest of the world?  I consider that all worse.

We are still alienated.  They still hate us.  I would never, ever vote for Trump but I'm tired of taking care of the rest of the planet with our money, with our military.

That has nothing to do with it.  I am not talking about money, I am talking about simply having allies so if we did get attacked, or we needed the support of the UN for sanctions we would have it.

The US isn't invincible as we have seen.

If Trump and Clinton get the nomination and I was forced to vote I would vote for Hillary 100% of the time.  Without a doubt.  And she wants a lot of things that would be bad for me.

So you don't have a problem with drones killing innocent people?  You don't have an issue with the fact that he has basically started another Cold War?  You don't have issues with his complicity in human rights abuse in China?  You are ok with U.S. citizens being assassinated (executed) without a trial?

I think the drone issue is a sticky one. I don't think it's black and white. I would agree civilian casualties are a significant issue, at the same time as a tool against fighting terrorism and going after terrorist network leadership do you use drones or put boots on the ground?

We are certainly nowhere near a Cold War with Russia, that is an outlandish statement MT. Russian politics have very little to do with US politics. And while on the subject, would you have just let Russia walk in to Ukraine? Would you have started a shooting war to stop that? The Russian economy has taken a huge hit, in large part because of the oil price drop but also because the sanctions have worked. Russia did draw back and has been less openly aggressive.

How would you handle China? I'm not sure what you mean by complicity...is he giving them the go ahead? Do you not think they've been pushing on China behind the scenes? Do you treat them like South Africa until they significantly change...the impacts on the US economy would be enormous...could the US economy survive that? Not saying right or wrong...simply pointing out it isn't an easy decision.

I would agree that US citizens being assassinated without trial is wrong. Are you referring to being targeted by drones? Again...not black and white though is it. US citizen is involved terrorist leadership. Do you try them in absentia? Maybe...it certainly is an issue that should be debated more thoroughly.