• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

"More Trump, please!" - 'murica

Might be a good way to cut federal spending but that heading is ridiculous.  It says that 25% of them would quit but if you read the actual story it goes more like this:  

About 14 percent of respondents — many of which are from government agencies’ top ranks — said they would definitely consider leaving, according to a poll conducted by the Government Business Council. Another 11 percent said they might consider leaving. 

Notice that nobody said they would definitely quit and only 14 percent said they would definitely "consider" leaving while the other 11% said they "might" consider leaving.

Horrible heading.

• 2 weeks later...

Think progress=fox news

Well where do you think I get my scoops from?

He just wants the RNC to tell him they love him and no more FOX debates, or debates period, you are our guy and we like you.  Then he will be the Republican nomination....else, he may be the shill I thought he was from the beginning. 

All those "he tells it like it is" cons then he shifts to an Independant, will they follow?  I think it will be good stuff and if he kicks ass as a third party maybe it gets us going in the right track.  Go Trump Go! 

I still don't think Trump can win the nomination.

Which means that scary Ted Cruz is likely to do so.

That was my point MT.  He isn't going to quit at this point and they are picking on him and stocking the debates with "pro-establishment" members, in his mind anyway.  

He is getting that notion that he doesn't win the nomination.  He isn't going away and would be the strongest third party member we have had.  Go Trump Go!

I still don't think Trump can win the nomination.

Which means that scary Ted Cruz is likely to do so.

At this point I don't see how Trump doesn't win the nomination...if push comes to shove the establishment Republicans would take Trump over Cruz. Kasich has no path, Bush is done...just hasn't come to grips with it yet...and Rubio keeps stepping on his dick after being outed as a wet paper bag.

Edited by red321

At this point I don't see how Trump doesn't win the nomination...if push comes to shove the establishment Republicans would take Trump over Cruz. Kasich has no path, Bush is done...just hasn't come to grips with it yet...and Rubio keeps stepping on his dick after being outed as a wet paper bag.

Just pissin on my Trump thunder again...........but ya you are right, in the end they will run and hug him. 

And the domain TedCruzForAmerica.com redirects to Canadian government website offering help on immigrating to Canada.

funny...there is a politician in Connecticut who has asked to buy the domain for our name...took me 5 years of watching to snag the name originally so I asked him to pony up 5 figures and I'd think about it (why people don't auto renew their domain registrations makes no sense to me). He politely declined, but I check in on him every once in awhile hoping he makes a run for congress...I expect great things for him and then I'll cash in!

Edited by red321