• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

"More Trump, please!" - 'murica

• 2 weeks later...

They're all over Trump for saying he saw Muslims in New Jersey on TV and the Internet celebrating when the towers came down on 9-11 and that it's completely false.

Thing is, for some reason, I remember the same thing. Did that not happen? Why do Trump and I have the same false memory, if so?

Was it just a rumor going around at the time?

They should be...it's one of those urban myths/talk radio rumors that gets repeated by folks like Alex Jones. Shit like that get's thrown out there by the fringe, it's picked up and reported as fact and 24 hours later when it's refuted nobody reports on it being refuted....and then it becomes a "known fact" 10+ years later.

Handful of people allegedly having a tailgate on a rooftop <> thousands of people on video celebrating in New Jersey as folks like Trump are claiming. There are also no confirmations from allegations listed in the original story. Looks like Stern's show propagated a similar rumor.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/22/donald-trump/fact-checking-trumps-claim-thousands-new-jersey-ch/

So it went from being an urban legend to something that actually happened, though not in the numbers that Trump is saying?

Just trying to keep up here.

Yes Geoff..that is exactly what happened...even though there is no factual proof, or verification of the alleged activity, whether it's thousands or a handful of people on the rooftop...it should now be considered fact.

We're watching the new last night and Obama is on talking about ... something.  My father-in-law busts out, "We just need to get Trump in there.  He'll straighten everything out."

I started laughing.  Hard.  I thought he was kidding.

He was not kidding.

Sooooo ... more wine anyone?