• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

"More Trump, please!" - 'murica

That has nothing to do with it.  I am not talking about money, I am talking about simply having allies so if we did get attacked, or we needed the support of the UN for sanctions we would have it.

The US isn't invincible as we have seen.

If Trump and Clinton get the nomination and I was forced to vote I would vote for Hillary 100% of the time.  Without a doubt.  And she wants a lot of things that would be bad for me.

Allies?  LOL, we take care of all those pussies.  Only exception is England.

One of the bigger reasons the Euros have money to spend on national health care and cheap education is because they know our military will protect them.  They spend very little on their military.

Clinton will continue Obama's awful policies and probably make them worse.  She 

I think the drone issue is a sticky one. I don't think it's black and white. I would agree civilian casualties are a significant issue, at the same time as a tool against fighting terrorism and going after terrorist network leadership do you use drones or put boots on the ground?

We are certainly nowhere near a Cold War with Russia, that is an outlandish statement MT. Russian politics have very little to do with US politics. And while on the subject, would you have just let Russia walk in to Ukraine? Would you have started a shooting war to stop that? The Russian economy has taken a huge hit, in large part because of the oil price drop but also because the sanctions have worked. Russia did draw back and has been less openly aggressive.

How would you handle China? I'm not sure what you mean by complicity...is he giving them the go ahead? Do you not think they've been pushing on China behind the scenes? Do you treat them like South Africa until they significantly change...the impacts on the US economy would be enormous...could the US economy survive that? Not saying right or wrong...simply pointing out it isn't an easy decision.

I would agree that US citizens being assassinated without trial is wrong. Are you referring to being targeted by drones? Again...not black and white though is it. US citizen is involved terrorist leadership. Do you try them in absentia? Maybe...it certainly is an issue that should be debated more thoroughly.

Good points red, but I look at our standing in the world, the amount of money we spend on a global level.  The stealth like quality of being able to end lives from a computer screen is fricking scary as hell.  

Speaking of Ukraine, has Obama done anything but get mad?  As far as Syria, what a cluster.  Our planes and Russian planes.  Our troops and Russian troops.  All in the same, rather small country.  

What should we do about Ukraine?  I say good for him for not getting involved.

The issue in Syria was created by us meddling in the international affairs of other countries and being afraid of Muslims.  Trump has done nothing to indicate that he wont be even more of a warmonger than Bush/Obama have been.

The issue in Syria was created by us meddling in the international affairs of other countries and being afraid of Muslims.  Trump has done nothing to indicate that he wont be even more of a warmonger than Bush/Obama have been.

He did get involved.   That's the point.  He went half-way.  He did enough to piss them off and cause hard feelings but not enough to stop them.

no way is Trump worse about warmongering than Clinton.  No way.

Good points red, but I look at our standing in the world, the amount of money we spend on a global level.  The stealth like quality of being able to end lives from a computer screen is fricking scary as hell.  

Speaking of Ukraine, has Obama done anything but get mad?  As far as Syria, what a cluster.  Our planes and Russian planes.  Our troops and Russian troops.  All in the same, rather small country.  

I agree it's scary as hell MT. There is part of me that thinks, if it is "important" enough to take that person out, than there should be a willingness to risk American lives to do it...I mean, that is the ultimate price right...if you sign someone's death warrant because they are that dangerous than the potential price of losing lives to do so is warranted. It would make you really ponder just how certain you are about what you are doing. But how do you explain that to the families of those you send in harm's way when you do have the technology to kill these people without risking their children's life?

Yes, there were international sanctions on Russia over Ukraine.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26672800

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28400218

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/23/world/europe/us-russia-ukraine-sanctions.html

He did get involved.   That's the point.  He went half-way.  He did enough to piss them off and cause hard feelings but not enough to stop them.

no way is Trump worse about warmongering than Clinton.  No way.

How do you figure that?  He has already basically declared war on the middle east and Mexico.

For one reason.  His idiotic narcissism doesn't work for foreign policy.  It would be an absolute disaster for foreign relations.  The UK has already admonished him officially in their parliament and they are our closest ally.

Imagine him having talks with North Korea or Iran.  Imagine what happens with our ME allies after the shit he has spewed about Muslims.

Imagine that the buffoonery he presents to get votes isn't the businessman that would be making those talks. That is the more likely scenario.

Like Obama has done any better with places like North Korea, China or Russia?  Who gives a crap if we get along with Europe?  Crap, they hate us anyway.

The only group Euros hate more than Americans are Jews.

like it or not, we are in a position where we have to deal with the world on a multitude of issues. trade agreements, treaties, the economy, etc. 

it's important on many fronts that we get along with others.

I think what scares me is...he certainly has mastered how to run for president in today's age, where sound byte's, one liner, and groin kicks rule the day.

Everyone talks about how candidates don't talk about the issues...yet nobody actually listens when they attempt to. Nuanced, intelligent discussion - whether you agree with someone's position or not - have no place in running for the office today. It's been that way for awhile, but we've reached it's logicial conclusion...Donald ****ing Trump.

signed, 

martin o'malley

like it or not, we are in a position where we have to deal with the world on a multitude of issues. trade agreements, treaties, the economy, etc. 

it's important on many fronts that we get along with others.

Being a kind person is important but you can't really run the government that way.  That is one of the reasons this country is so far in debt.  I'm fine with not pissing off any countries but I'm not fine with supporting them militarily while they continue to talk trash about us.

I'm not fine carrying the ball 90% of the time.  I'm not fine with our soldiers being the ones put in harms way when it comes to international issues.

Being a kind person is important but you can't really run the government that way.  That is one of the reasons this country is so far in debt.  I'm fine with not pissing off any countries but I'm not fine with supporting them militarily while they continue to talk trash about us.

I'm not fine carrying the ball 90% of the time.  I'm not fine with our soldiers being the ones put in harms way when it comes to international issues.

This.  Other nations don't intervene because they know the US will which leaves us footing the bill, possibly losing US lives and in the end pissing someone off when civilians are injured or because we stuck our noses where they don't belong which plants the seeds for future generations that don't like us.  I liken it to people I've met that are extremely nice and go out of their way to help others.  After a while people who aren't their friends and even some who are take advantage of them.  That isn't right any way you slice it whether there's treaties, trade agreements or any other back room handshakes involved.    

Edited by Catwhoshatinthehat

For one reason.  His idiotic narcissism doesn't work for foreign policy.  It would be an absolute disaster for foreign relations.  The UK has already admonished him officially in their parliament and they are our closest ally.

Imagine him having talks with North Korea or Iran.  Imagine what happens with our ME allies after the shit he has spewed about Muslims.

Yeah, our foreign relations are thriving right now.

Has Hillary?

Most Muricans who spell like this guy are unemployed and getting government assistance of some sort. 

Go Trump Go

Went to a customers house the other day to see their pick-em-up all jacked up and stupid looking.  I filed their claim with the insurance company SIU after I left.  Lady had the most messed up set of fake tits you will ever see, they can't be described. Sure enough flying a "Don't Tread on Me" flag and another one using choice words. Lady tossing around the "N" word at will in that disgusting southern drawl.

Saw her at the market week or so later, the fake tits you can't miss, you put your food back from stomach woes.  She sees me so sure enough I end up in her line.  Wasn't the American Express or Visa she pulls out but the EBT card.

Murica for the win.  

Edited by Kurt Swanson