• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

"More Trump, please!" - 'murica

Ya fu*k dems mooslims.  I gots me new resorts going up in Istanbul, Dubai, Indonesia (ya they's lots of mooslims there) and Prince al-Walid bin Talal al-whatever you said his name is gonna buy some of my Trump properties heres in the great state of New York U.S.A. Mooslims are fantastic investors and Ivanka herself has been kibashed by a few shieks so I could makes a deal or two. 

Ya everyone rally around the Donald and his expulsion of his investors. 

Typical you libtards answer. Here is a guy who is the leading GOP candidate for POTUS, which the rest of the world does see and likely thinking WTF but lib media and libs are obsessed with him.  Leave him alone. 

And you are correct, Benghazi is much worse than Trump. 

In regards to the media Jay would appear to be correct (stopped clock and all that)...the media is obsessed with Trump and he knows it. The more outlandish he is, the more coverage he gets. 

The media soaks it up. At this point he is no better than Alex Jones, and they'd be embarrassed to give Alex Jones the coverage they give Trump.

What worries me about this, along with the fact that there seems to be a sizable percentage of our fellow citizens who think Mussolini Jr. is on to something, is they aren't giving this breathtaking coverage to statements just as outlandish, irresponsible, and extreme from candidates running alongside him. It's as if they are looked at as fairly reasonable because the idiot in on the corner is jumping yet another shark.