• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

"More Trump, please!" - 'murica

This is where Ted Nugent if a true Patriot needs to step in and help her with song writing.  

On second thought you just put some guitar riffs to it, it is better than cat scratch fever. 

Not many women have made me want to purchase lube and a roll of duct tape at the same time. 

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/a41330/palin-vine/

Edited by Kurt Swanson

dude's avatar looks like Trump is going in and Sarah is holding him off.  That guy has banged more married tail and screwed up more families than Bill could ever dream of.  If he was a Dem. our congress today would be using your tax dollars to pull everyone of them out of the closet.

since he is a Rep. he is just a shining beacon of family values and bible scholar. 

Might I add Bill lied about affairs and Trump will come right out and tell you yep I schlonged it, so what, and be praised for telling it like it is.  He can tell people at a rally your wife is getting the Golden Trumpster tonight and his polls will soar. If Bill just told the truth America would have forgiven him.  

Edited by Kurt Swanson

Honestly, I can't see how anyone actually likes this guy.   He says dumb stuff, he will make impossible to deal internationally and his ego is bigger than the Milky Way.

i think one of trump's biggest liabilities is how condesending he is to others. he has no tact or diplomacy, and world leaders who tried to deal with him would run into that childish behavior too often, and probably to our detriment.

it's going to absolutely blow chunks if the election comes down to him vs. hilary.

Now Trump is boycotting Thursday's debate because he he hates Fox.  Lulz!!!

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/donald-trump-fox-debate-218264?cmpid=sf

They are picking on him and don't like him.  Fox News Patriots are going to boycott them also. 

In a swift move to alleviate any Patriot viewership Fox News has changed their slogan from "fair and balanced" to "tellin it like it is."  This should get them back. 

"We can’t give in to terrorizations toward any of our employees."

Awesome!  Now Fox is referring to Trump as a terrorist.  

More popcorn, please!

You know this made my day.  FOX and Friends losing friends.  I am absolutely giddy. 

Trump can't handle Megyn Kelly and we're supposed to think he can deal with the likes of Iran and ISIS? This election cycle really sucks

What's he supposed to do, drop a bomb on her?  She can sit there and take pot shots at him on national TV and he has to go on the defensive.  Why should he do it, he's already leading in the polls. He won't be at the debate yet all the conversation will be about him.

Are the libs even taking part in this election?

If it weren't for the anticipation of Trump spewing some gold about Hillary, foreigners , Jeb, etc

I wouldn't give a crap about any of this.

They're all the same

except Trump

Trump is making up his own rules to the game.

The Republican establishment doesn't like it, the media doesn't like it.

They like to think, "this guy raised the most money so he's the front-runner" because that's how the game is played.  Not so fast says Trump.

The public loves to see somebody thumb their nose at the establishment and the media.

Jay, he is a silver spoon who made a fortune off bankruptcy laws which he took advantage of.  He is not that American dream from rags to riches all murica thinks he is. Ya he is an establishment snubber right after the establishment cuts him a check.  I can't believe people can't see this guy coming.