• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

"More Trump, please!" - 'murica

And he should be my new love. Notice how Megyn had her hair done to outdo Trumps and he doesn't even show.  He owns them. He is an anti-establishment, worked his way up from nothing, never took a nickle from anyone, tellin it like it is hard working American.  The kind of POTUS we need. And everyone likes him to boot.  FOX is owned by Muslims, who would you like more?

Now that Kasich guy, not sure what kind of nut he is.  Says things like too much of a divide by both parties and not just Obama causes it, no mention of making sand glow, no build more planes and ships is the way to beat ISIS because that is where they fight, Obama isn't coming to kidnap him and put militia in all our households. What kind of nut actually wants to be normal and run for POTUS. 

It's funny, most of my uber conservative friends and family on Facebook are all super anti-Trump the last 2 weeks.  The odd thing is, I really can't tell who they're supporting.  There was a time when they all seemed in the bag for Carson.  But I feel like they've all pulled this move as it relates to Ben ...

giphy.gif

Well I have to try and figure out one of these GOP people.  Watching Kasich now, of course, early on I said Rubio....whoa! Missed that coconut boat.  I think now any GOP candidate with a Mexican last name needs to be cut. 

Plus you should know by now I am not anti any of these tools.  I just enjoy shock and awe

Edited by Kurt Swanson

I made myself laugh in the shower this morning....when I saw my penis.  Then I made myself laugh again. I thought what if one of the candidates with no shot like Carson spent $50 million on attack ads on another candidate with no shot like Kasich. 

I made myself laugh in the shower this morning....when I saw my penis.  Then I made myself laugh again. I thought what if one of the candidates with no shot like Carson spent $50 million on attack ads on another candidate with no shot like Kasich. 

That would be great if you ask me.  Trump would say they aren't being very nice though and should tone it down.  Then go spend $50 million to say Carson has a tiny penis for a black guy and he's a surgeon who could fix it. 

i think gov't run healthcare is here to stay. i think eventually all of us will end up on it (and nate will be out of a job). i don't like it, but i don't think it's going away anytime soon.

i still can't wrap my mind around the idea that if you are qualified to get it but don't, then the gov't fines you. absolutely nothing constitutional about that.