• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trades/trade deadline countdown thread

Speaking of Bruce

Jayson Stark ‏@jaysonst 16s16 seconds ago

Asked exec of team shopping for bats how willing the #Reds are to deal Jay Bruce. He said: "They're willing to save money. Period"

If that's the case, price might be cheap as long as team just takes on rest of Bruce's salary. He's set to make $12 million next season I believe, then has a club option in 2017 for $13.5 million($1 million buyout)

"nando714" post="632439" timestamp="1437684552"

Alex Guerrero could be had for peanuts. Let him walk after the yr if need be.

Risk involved obviously because he's relatively unproven but he's got more upside IMO than anybody out there....and he plays 2 positions we need help at, 3b and LF....

Edited by DMVol

The entire AL is pretty much dead in the water except for three teams.   The only other team with a winning record in their last ten games is Cleveland at 6-4.

Got it. I read it quickly and thought he meant other than the Astros

Good for the Pirates. Not sure how well Ramirez is doing this year,but I hope he helps them make ta decent run in October.

Also, its nice to see some action as we near the deadline, things had been pretty quiet until today.

Edited by The Dude