• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

KROQ's Top 500 songs

As mentioned I think it's just based on how many times a song has been requested.  I'm guessing that due to technology some newer songs benefit from text requests.  I too like the original Sublime and still listen to their albums about as much as I do any other band but as I've said before my musical tastes haven't changed much over the years.  I'm not into the newer music KROQ plays which as Nate says sounds like Indie crap but that's just one more sign I'm getting older.  Truthfully I haven't listened to KROQ after they 86'd Lisa May from the morning show and have no intention of going back.  

People are going to hate me for saying this but Nirvana are the most overrated band in the history of music. Kurt Cobain is the most overrated musician to ever exist.

I don't anything about music. I like Nirvana but couldn't comment about musical capabilities. 

If it sounds good, I like it. If it doesn't, I don't. 

I remember listening to a KROQ countdown a few years back, maybe 15, and couldn't necessarily argue against anything in the top-20.  The list seems to have significantly changed...and not for the better.  Never understood the Sublime love.  Will change the channel most of the time if one of their tunes comes on.  

This looks like a spreadsheet generated by whatever computer algorithm determines the KROQ Playlists. Like, literally, the top 500 songs by number of plays.

I just can't fathom Linkin Park being so high on this list. They're Korn-lite.

I realize my first statement negates my second. I just really don't like Linkin Park.

Edited by Jobu