• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Report: Barry Bonds to file case accusing MLB teams of collusion

I'd usually say something along the line of "Dude has balls" but, considering his extensive steroid use, him having balls by this point would probably be highly optimitic.

I don't know, Barry, just throwing it out there, could it be teams avoided you because you were a festering, toxic D-Bag?  Just spitballing...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/report--barry-bonds-to-file-case-accusing-mlb-teams-of-collusion-133124154.html;_ylt=AwrXoCFHJFJVw0IAWJNNbK5_;_ylu=X3oDMTByb2lvbXVuBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--

Yeah, how is going to win exactly with no proof of collusion?  The guy had a shit-ton of baggage, had a reputation of being essentially uncoachable and difficult to work with and who knows when he would have been popped for something.  I think teams COULD have used him but it would be a distraction and PR nightmare for any other team not named SF Giants.  Pretty compelling reason not to sign him....

Because of his history of winning World Series

Had he not run into the team of destiny 02 Angels he would have single handedly produced a World Series for the Giants.  If he came to a good team in Anaheim while he could still hit we would have gotten another World Series for sure.  But alas, we kept it classy.  

Had he not run into the team of destiny 02 Angels he would have single handedly produced a World Series for the Giants.  If he came to a good team in Anaheim while he could still hit we would have gotten another World Series for sure.  But alas, we kept it classy.

no team with bonds won a world series and you state this as a fact

hilarious

no team with bonds won a world series and you state this as a fact

hilarious

And thats Bonds' fault somehow?  Love him or hate him he was the best player in baseball for a long period of time, and there isnt a damn thing anybody could say to argue it.  If he had a team around him he would have had at least 3 rings.  Which is why I thought the Angels should have gotten him.  

And thats Bonds' fault somehow?  Love him or hate him he was the best player in baseball for a long period of time, and there isnt a damn thing anybody could say to argue it.  If he had a team around him he would have had at least 3 rings.  Which is why I thought the Angels should have gotten him.  

Nobody said he wasn't a great ballplayer. It was your quote "we would have gotten another World Series for sure" that is funny.

How do you prove something like this? I would assume everyone stayed away from him because he was the poster child for Steroids and he was toxic in the clubhouse.

They just need sources employed by teams to say that they had heard he was persona non-grata.   

Edited by Inside Pitch