• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Star Wars Teaser Trailer

Anyone want to buy some old toys off ebay and play in my backyard. We can run the hose and pretend its a river.

And dont be the dork that brings over your cheap go bots and try to get in, not gonna work.

River?  There are no rivers in real star wars.  Sand.  Star Wars is best in desert environments.  Snow works also.  Oh and we need C and D batteries.  Those lasers aren't going to work themselves.

River? There are no rivers in real star wars. Sand. Star Wars is best in desert environments. Snow works also. Oh and we need C and D batteries. Those lasers aren't going to work themselves.

lol! Forgot about the D batteries, haha

There was always the weird kid that owned some bit character figure and some fraud, knock off space toy.

River?  There are no rivers in real star wars.  Sand.  Star Wars is best in desert environments.  Snow works also.  Oh and we need C and D batteries.  Those lasers aren't going to work themselves.

Don't forget forests. And swamps.

Come to think of it didn't the trailer show almost every planet they've set in the first trilogy? I saw Tatooine, Hoth, what looked like Yavin, and what looked like Endor. Only planet I didn't see was Dagobah.

I hate Star Wars...sue me. 

I never got into it as a kid. My brothers would want to watch it every ****ing day of summer break and I would get into fights with them over it. I am not a big fan of sic-fi.

WITH THAT SAID, I am looking forward to checking this out. I love movies and this is an cinematic event. My buddy is an aspiring movie director and he LOVES John Boyega. He swears he's the next great actor.

I'm going to find the original three at my Parent's house and give them a re-watch. Maybe I'll like that now that its been about 15 years since I've last seen them.

Yeah it'll be dead on 12/23. Good call. 

Arclight is going 24 hours from launch till Sunday.  And I checked out the AM showings, and the good seats are already taken.  

Might not be dead till next year.  This geek might see it multiple times in the theater.  

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/697122

#BoycottStarWarsVII

#YodaHatesGringos

lol, adorable.

What a buncha nutters.

Furthermore, even if this were to be a big deal, it's only an extension of the past. These numbskulls should have stopped watching in 1977.

I dare you to watch Episode III (from 2005) with the then political climate in mind and not think that there are critiques of the Bush administration in the film.

Here's a great exchange from that mildly tolerable film:

Anakin: "If you're not with me, then you're my enemy." Obi-Wan responds, "Only a Sith deals in absolutes."

Abrams is going to make a better film than Lucas could. I have no doubt.

Damn, as conspiracy theories go.  This one would be one total mind fk.  It would really split the star wars fanbase, but I'd think it would be kickass.  Do not click if you don't like spoilers.  And for god sakes, if you want to discuss it, put it in spoilers so it's hidden from those that don't want to share in this consipiracy.

Conspiracy theory

Don't forget forests. And swamps.

Come to think of it didn't the trailer show almost every planet they've set in the first trilogy? I saw Tatooine, Hoth, what looked like Yavin, and what looked like Endor. Only planet I didn't see was Dagobah.

the geek is strong with this one.

I remember seeing episode 1 in theaters because I was 17 and along with most other people in the theater my buddy and I were amped up to see the reboot/prequel.  Thankfully this trailer makes me completely forget about episodes 1-3 and the effects alone make it look like a cool stand alone flick I'd want to see if I had never seen a Star Wars film but admittedly I love a good scifi flick.  I'll see it a few weeks after the hoopla dies down and I can see it without waiting in a massive line.