• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Star Wars Teaser Trailer

She's a woman.  Shes like the Death Star.  She first lures you in, thinking she's a heavenly body.  Once you get close enough, she snares you in a tractor beam, and you find out she's all cold.  Eventually all your belongings are gone and you are put in a prison.  Then once all the resources are used up, some young hotshot that has a big lightsaber, but no other skills, will come along and blow it up.  If you are lucky, you might escape with only your ride.

But don't worry, she will be reconstructed somewhere else.

Theaters are banning anybody from wearing star wars masks or carrying faux blasters. Lightsabers are allowed as long as they're off. 

Good, imo.  I don't give a **** about gun control in this case. I can only take so much with the fanaticism is all. I'm a huge nerd, but come on. 

every summer at the hollywood bowl, john williams puts on a concert or two. the encore is always one of the star wars songs, and people prepare for it like no other. there are about ten gazillion people who pull out light sabers, and the geek factor shoots all the way to endor. it's quite a sight to behold from the stands, but one of my former students has played in the bowl orchestra with williams conducting and says it's bloody nuts looking out at the crowd from the stage.