• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Star Wars Teaser Trailer

agree (i think were loners in this though). I liked it...had a lot of the original to it, but a little too much new (for me).

I feel like the legacy characters were just sort of thrown in to satisfy old school fans. Maybe thats just me though

Most people seem to love it and I'm fine with that. Its better than everyone hating on the films like they did with the prequels. I actually like how they handled the big three. It didnt really feel like straight up fan service, and they didn't outshine they new cast. That aspect of the film was well done imo. I'm planning to see it again this week, I should have a better idea on what it was that was off to me. Hell, I might even like it better the second time.

Keep hearing Rogue One being pitched as a "legitimate war movie."  Guessing it'll be pretty gritty.

I'll believe it when I see an R in the rating.

BTW.  Guys think that in about a few weeks, when SWFA is winding down, they stick a new Rogue One trailer in front of it to get traffic?  It's odd that there wasn't one since it's a year away, even if it was only that one. 

One of my beefs with the new ones was too much cgi. This newest one had a little too mich for me as well (not as bad as the crap ones). Didnt dig on the cartoon "wise lady", the cartoon guy that sells food to the girl, etc. Just not my taste. Liked the originals better with muppets and stop motion models. Seeing it in 3D made all that stand out more i think. Maybe in 2D it will "feel" a little more old school and ill like it a bit more.

Still liked the movie, ill probably see it in the movies again. Just didnt blow me away like i was hoping.