• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Star Wars Teaser Trailer

Regarding Luke Skywalker, I think they're just saving him for some big moment to unveil him in the movie. There was already a leaked picture of him from the movie of him in full Jedi outfit and beard. The speculation he is the bad guy is going crazy on the Internet but there is more than enough proof out there that Adam Driver is indeed the villain.

I read quite a bit about it yesterday. The way I see it going down (based solely on internet-nerd speculation) is that Kylo Ren (Adam Driver) is the villian who is obsessed with exacting revenge for Darth Vader's death. Kylo Ren is either Luke's or Leia/Han's son. Luke is either in hiding or has been kidnapped and is being held captive.

I don't totally geek out on Star Wars like a lot of people. I couldn't remember the relationship of the bounty hunter to Dooku, or Dooku to Sidius. I've been up late with my new born so my wife can get a few hours of quality sleep. Powering through all the Star Wars movies so I'm caught up for the new ones. 

I threw up all over this dude in the middle of Toy City on Tustin Avenue when I was a kid. I feel bad for the clerk who had to mop it up.

BibFortuna1a.jpg

man, that was one of those guys your aunt would buy you at christmas, and you were a kid so you werent as good at pretending to be thankful. But meanwhile you were devastated because you swore you were getting jedi luke, or at least the emperors guard. Not jabbas dong headed secretary

And your best friend got optimus prime, that made it all worse

According to the Star Wars EU (yes I know it's no longer cannon) Wookies live to be 400+ years old. So in TFU he's probably 230 years old or so. In human years this equates to early to mid 40's, so not unreasonable that he wouldn't look much different.

I do agree that adding some grey could add a but more grittiness to it.