• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Star Wars Teaser Trailer

Just saw it. It was a good movie I wouldn't say great. Too much dialogue for me and not enough action. Also the script was trying to be funny so hard. Not saying it was a bad movie or It didn't have its funny moments because lord knows Ill pay to see it again but I just would have done things a little differently.

I will say this Daisy Ridley... eye candy for sure dammn...

Just got back from seeing it.

JJ Abrams certainly knows what he's doing. I will not say anything else because I would spoil it. Just go see it. ASAP.

Yup.....   Obviously I'm the age where I was still a kid the first time around...  My first all nighter was with my Dad and brother watching Jedi at a midnight premier in Newport...   This one brought back a lot of those feelings...   Really fun movie.

Wow was that great. Very little to complain about. Going into it I thought Kylo Ren would get the Darth Maul treatment and just be a character in the movie with little reasoning but he ended up having so much substance. Adam Driver did a terrific job.

One thing though...

Captain Phasma was a complete let down. They literally did nothing with her. How do you make such a cool looking character and then not use them? I would have loved to see her fight Finn rather than have just some every day storm trooper do it. How awesome would it have been if he went after her and she pulled out that vibroblade?

Edited by Chimi

I listened to the soundtrack last night after I saw the movie. When I was watching the movie, the score didn't really stand out like in the other films. I did like the score as a whole but it was missing that iconic theme like Luke's Theme, Imperial March, or even Duel of the Fates.

Edited by Chimi

I loved it, the new characters and actors are all great, I thought Daisy Ridley as Rey really stuck out as fantastic.  BB8 is awesome.  Just a really fun movie.  Some of these people you'll see online hating on it being a copy cat are just incredibly cynical, disregard.

Edited by UndertheHalo

I loved it, the new characters and actors are all great, I thought Daisy Ridley as Rey really stuck out as fantastic. BB8 is awesome. Just a really fun movie. Some of these people you'll see online hating on it being a copy cat are just incredibly cynical, disregard.

Ridley is outstanding.

Also, Boyega sells a character that a less talented actor wouldn't be able to.

Speaking of the story and more so Kylo Ren's story...

I really enjoyed Kylo's struggle with the Light Side.  Throughout Star Wars, it was always the opposite.  People struggling with being tempted and succumbing to the Dark Side.  Kylo has his own struggles, but instead he's worried about falling into the Light Side which I thought was a great dynamic.