• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

I need to unclog my bathroom sink. I am very afraid of it.

Most plumbers wear gloves. A product called Zip-it works well for bath sinks. Odoban and a long handled cylindrical bristle brush can help if smells remain. If you have to pull the trap, put ABS back if it is in a cabinet. I use pipe dope (Good stuff you get at a plumbing supply house - I really like LA CO Slic-tite) liberally when I reassemble.

I need to unclog my bathroom sink. I am very afraid of it.

Hopefully it's as simple as cleaning out the trap. I had to take out the plug lever to clear the stopper and the damn nut that seals the ball valve broke. A day later I'm still messing with this thing.

A 15 cent piece is holding me up.

I prefer Cowherd, if we are going with arrogant host.

Here's a random thought, I'm pretty sure that a Playstation Facebook page I saw from Adam and a couple others is run by an 11 year old. It's supposed to be a give away page and all i see on my feed is that page posting up sexting fails, parenting text message fails, and things like nude celeb jokes. I think I fell for one of the best viral trolls.

I prefer Cowherd, if we are going with arrogant host.

Here's a random thought, I'm pretty sure that a Playstation Facebook page I saw from Adam and a couple others is run by an 11 year old. It's supposed to be a give away page and all i see on my feed is that page posting up sexting fails, parenting text message fails, and things like nude celeb jokes. I think I fell for one of the best viral trolls.

dude. I was just thinking that like 5 minutes ago. No way that page is legit. haha

Hopefully it's as simple as cleaning out the trap. I had to take out the plug lever to clear the stopper and the damn nut that seals the ball valve broke. A day later I'm still messing with this thing.

A 15 cent piece is holding me up.

Have you tried a Zip-It? No reason to disassemble that part of the drain.

I went coat hanger.

I talked to my buddy who basically does everything for his uncle's multi units here in CA. Water is fine from the sink to the trap. He told me to get one of those 18"-20" snakes and clear out the main pipe in the drywall. He said it's usually in the first  two feet.

I've seen instances of of hair stuck to the bottom of the plug, but yeah. Next time I'm just going to clear the trap and if I need to snake it will do so from underneath. I got the piece but there is still a minor leak. I'm going to try teflon tape. My buddy said usually replacement parts don't fit properly so he recommended replacing the whole thing, but we are moving soon.

I went coat hanger.

I talked to my buddy who basically does everything for his uncle's multi units here in CA. Water is fine from the sink to the trap. He told me to get one of those 18"-20" snakes and clear out the main pipe in the drywall. He said it's usually in the first  two feet.

I've seen instances of of hair stuck to the bottom of the plug, but yeah. Next time I'm just going to clear the trap and if I need to snake it will do so from underneath. I got the piece but there is still a minor leak. I'm going to try teflon tape. My buddy said usually replacement parts don't fit properly so he recommended replacing the whole thing, but we are moving soon.

Try the zip-it as a maintenance method. The thing works better than you would think. Less than 5 bucks and it's quick and easy.

Most of those fittings are a compression type. Not going to do you a lot of good to seal the threads. I would go with the quality pipe dope on the compression surface, but it's your time.