• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

Last time I read Of Mice and Men was 25 years ago.  

I'm teaching it this year for the first time ever, and Chapter 4 is one of the most spectacular pieces of 20th Century American literature I've ever read.  Wow.  

Love the book, and movie.

I walked to get a sandwich today for lunch.  On the walk back I was carrying an ice tea in one hand and my phone in the other so I could make a couple of calls.  I used my elbow to pin the sandwich against my side as I walked back and it leaked italian dressing all over my pants.  So I smelled like an Italian sub the rest of the day.  It was kinda nice. 

Marshalls, TJ Maxx, and Home Goods are all run by the same company. You probably could have picked up a good knife on BF but then again it is still cyber week for many stores.

And they're all next to each other. We were looking for a juicer and all three stores in a shopping pad had the same items and prices. Seemed like a waste of real estate.