• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

I finally got ejected from a slow-pitch softball game tonight while pitching due to my ongoing issues with umpires and the fact that most call pitches 6-8 feet high flat when in fact it's practically impossible for a 6'2 pitcher to throw a flat pitch and it actually make it to the plate.

Yelling: "do you understand physics m-f'er?" Probably didn't help.

I once got so disgusted with my team that I tried to get ejected by yelling and insulting the umps and scorekeepers but they ended up giving us an out that I know we didn't record and never did eject me. So I went into the dugout and stated berating my own players and finally the team sponsor came from the stands and called me out of the dugout and told the manager to replace me. The sub pitcher gave up 6 runs next inning without recording an out and we finally lost by the ten run rule.

I finally got ejected from a slow-pitch softball game tonight while pitching due to my ongoing issues with umpires and the fact that most call pitches 6-8 feet high flat when in fact it's practically impossible for a 6'2 pitcher to throw a flat pitch and it actually make it to the plate.

LOL at umpires calling anything above the head flat.  If I were the other team, I'd be arguing with the Ump too to shut the F up.  That's meat city.

maybe it's just being reported more these days, but the number people stealing Christmas packages off of people's porches is alarming. who steals someone else's packages?

also intriguing is the number of people who now have a video camera focused on their front porch.

maybe it's just being reported more these days, but the number people stealing Christmas packages off of people's porches is alarming. who steals someone else's packages?

also intriguing is the number of people who now have a video camera focused on their front porch.

The one i like is the one stealing packages in a Uhaul.  That person must have been following the UPS or Fed Ex or USPS truck around.  

Someone should make a website.  Grinches who stole christmas.  So that people who had their packages stolen can post videos of the people who did it, and the comments section can go all internet on them and identify them.  Put a search feature to see if your neighborhood/neighbor has been grinched.

there seem to be an inordinate amount of people who park on our street and can't be bothered to throw their trash away at home. they're kind enough to leave their soda cups and mcdonalds bags on the curb for us to throw away for them, something i'm sure all of you enjoy doing as much as i do.

Amazon secretly signed me up for amazon prime without me knowing. Only reason I found out I was signed up for Prime is when I received a letter from them.

Apparently they said I purchased an item  about a month a go, and used the free 2 day shipping option, which automatically signs you for amazon prime.

Total BS....because I have't purchased anything from Amazon in months....had them remove the ($100.00) charge from my account.

About 13-14 years ago I played on a team in an Irvine league with a bunch of my Italian cousins. A couple of the guys were your stereotypical Italians - short, hot headed, thought they were God's gift to women. Anyway, at one point the ump made a bad call, and one of our guys started protesting. Things got somewhat heated, and our guy then told the ump his call was horseshit. Of course, that got him kicked out of the game.

So he walks off the field and out toward the parking lot beyond the outfield. He gets to the parking lot and then yells "hhheeeyy bluuuueee." We all turn around to look, and he has his pants down to his ankles, bare assed.

At that point, the ump kicked us all out of the game. We had to forfeit. A few days later, the City of Irvine kicked Team Italia out of the league altogether. We haven't played together since.