• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

About 13-14 years ago I played on a team in an Irvine league with a bunch of my Italian cousins. A couple of the guys were your stereotypical Italians - short, hot headed, thought they were God's gift to women. Anyway, at one point the ump made a bad call, and one of our guys started protesting. Things got somewhat heated, and our guy then told the ump his call was horseshit. Of course, that got him kicked out of the game.

So he walks off the field and out toward the parking lot beyond the outfield. He gets to the parking lot and then yells "hhheeeyy bluuuueee." We all turn around to look, and he has his pants down to his ankles, bare assed.

At that point, the ump kicked us all out of the game. We had to forfeit. A few days later, the City of Irvine kicked Team Italia out of the league altogether. We haven't played together since.

F'n Italians.

About 13-14 years ago I played on a team in an Irvine league with a bunch of my Italian cousins. A couple of the guys were your stereotypical Italians - short, hot headed, thought they were God's gift to women. Anyway, at one point the ump made a bad call, and one of our guys started protesting. Things got somewhat heated, and our guy then told the ump his call was horseshit. Of course, that got him kicked out of the game.

So he walks off the field and out toward the parking lot beyond the outfield. He gets to the parking lot and then yells "hhheeeyy bluuuueee." We all turn around to look, and he has his pants down to his ankles, bare assed.

At that point, the ump kicked us all out of the game. We had to forfeit. A few days later, the City of Irvine kicked Team Italia out of the league altogether. We haven't played together since.

Are you sure you are not related to Angel25fan?

Wow you guys won that battle

Nasty cold/flu bug going around my family and friend circle right now. I've been fighting this thing for a week now.

A week ago my daughter woke up around 10:30 and started puking endlessly until about 7AM the next morning.  Luckily it did not spread to my wife and I.  My poor girl was a mess for a couple days.  

when did it become okay for guys to wear lounge pants in public? these are jammies for adults, not a fashion statement. went to Acapulco for lunch yesterday and some dude in the waiting area is sporting a pair of these as if he's walking around in his dorm. knock it off, clowns.

doc took me off soda at the end of july with my first kidney stone. been a good boy and stayed away from it. he told me one soda wouldn't hurt me every once in a while, so last night i had a glass of ginger ale. couldn't even finish it, and feel good about that. i really don't miss soda at all.

more good news as i took my suit pants into men's wearhouse for alterations. taking in (woo hoo!!!!) my pants about 3 inches.

doc took me off soda at the end of july with my first kidney stone. been a good boy and stayed away from it. he told me one soda wouldn't hurt me every once in a while, so last night i had a glass of ginger ale. couldn't even finish it, and feel good about that. i really don't miss soda at all.

more good news as i took my suit pants into men's wearhouse for alterations. taking in (woo hoo!!!!) my pants about 3 inches.

I use to drink A LOT of soda, it was readily available at work, so I would drink a 12 pack a day. Three years ago I decided to quit drinking soda, it was a new years resolution. I went an entire year and a half without a soda. Lately I have had a soda here and there, more Sprite or Sierra Mist Natural than anything else. Soda doesn't taste good anymore, but that isn't the issue. Nothing I have tried, water, Ice Tea, coffee, juice, nothing really has taken the place of soda. I don't have a favorite go to drink. Ice Tea is so all over the place when you go out that it is a crap shoot to order it. Water is great, but not when you want something flavorful or a little sweet. Any suggestions out there?

I'm just stunned it wasn't a Mt. Dew.  Tank truly is dead and his body taken over by aliens.

I use to drink A LOT of soda, it was readily available at work, so I would drink a 12 pack a day. Three years ago I decided to quit drinking soda, it was a new years resolution. I went an entire year and a half without a soda. Lately I have had a soda here and there, more Sprite or Sierra Mist Natural than anything else. Soda doesn't taste good anymore, but that isn't the issue. Nothing I have tried, water, Ice Tea, coffee, juice, nothing really has taken the place of soda. I don't have a favorite go to drink. Ice Tea is so all over the place when you go out that it is a crap shoot to order it. Water is great, but not when you want something flavorful or a little sweet. Any suggestions out there?

Are you avoiding sugar? I like to mix in an Arnold Palmer sometimes but they are not sugar free typically.

Why does Alabama have two players that wear #27? The RB and then a defensive player...

I'll assume they hope it equals 1 Mike Trout.

I think Oregon had three players wearing #8, and Florida State had two guys wearing #5.