• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

Coconut juice is better than any over the counter laxative.

A quart of warm water with sea salt (or non-iodine salt).

There is a fast/cleanse/detox that mentions doing this in the morning. If I remember correctly, iodine is dense and without it the salt water becomes the same density as your bodies saline levels so it literally just goes from ingesting orally through the colon to the toilet.

If anyone ever has an issue, warm sea salt water will blow your stomach out within minutes.

Speaking of voices, how long do you think you could last listening to Fran Drescher read the Declaration of Independence?

And secondly, if you had a choice, would you rather it be Fran or Gilbert Godfried?

Gottfried because I would be imagining his face which would keep me laughing.

c1280x720_31.jpg

Edited by 1nutkruk

And they're all next to each other. We were looking for a juicer and all three stores in a shopping pad had the same items and prices. Seemed like a waste of real estate.

Not around here.  Home Goods is in the newer Lake Forest "ARBOR" near Pier 1 (and also in Ladera near Kohls) . TJ Maxx is in a strip mall next to Ralphs in Mission Viejo. And Marshalls is near Laguna Hills Mall close to Trader Joe's.

I just started watching "cheers" on netflix.

Episode 2 maybe 3 shows me how times have changed. Guy walks and says I need to talk to gus (old bartender) my son comes home from college with his fiancé it's a black person. The guy looks really confused and shocked

Lafer in the show the same guy reveals not only did his son bring home a black person it was also a guy. His son is gay. All the characters are confused

If this episode was on today. Cheers would be off the air. Protesters would be storming nbc buildings

Times have changed

Edited by nando714