• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Prince Fielder has herniated disk

So glad they added Fielder's contract and Choo. Now Texas has some albatross contracts on the books for a long time

Elvis Andrus will go from 6.5 mil to 15 mil next year and continue at that rate for the next 8 years.   They are also on the hook for the 41 million still due to Harrison who may be forced to retire due to injury.  I wonder how much of that contract will be taken care of by insurance.

Edited by Inside Pitch

"It sounds like he's probably been dealing with it more than just this year," Daniels said.

So last seasons drop off wasn't related to his divorce.

I thought that comment was funny considering he also said this 

"He had never been symptomatic, so I don't know that we would have done cervical X-rays and an MRI. That's not standard," Daniels said.

Announcer of the game on FoxSports1 said, "Ya hate to see this."

Me:  "No I don't."

F any player that does not play on the Halos, and especially F any player that plays for the following teams:  The Mutha F*cking Yankees, The Boston Mother F*cking Roid Suck, and The Mauther F*cking Texas Tweakers!!!!

Announcer of the game on FoxSports1 said, "Ya hate to see this."

Me:  "No I don't."

F any player that does not play on the Halos, and especially F any player that plays for the following teams:  The Mutha F*cking Yankees, The Boston Mother F*cking Roid Suck, and The Mauther F*cking Texas Tweakers!!!!

i disagree wholeheartedly. i don't even feel any kind of hatred towards any teams, including ones in our division. i cheer for the angels and want them to win. other than that, good for whomever wins it all. i actually have many teams that i like, but i want the angels to win above all. i find all the hatred to be childish and kind of insincere.

Not good for him.  I've been dealing with a herniated disc for the last 4 months or so.  Mine is in my lower back though, not my neck.  But there are days when I'm fine and then there are days when it affects my legs big time.  Can't imagine trying to play sports with one.  They take a while to heal.

Not good for him.  I've been dealing with a herniated disc for the last 4 months or so.  Mine is in my lower back though, not my neck.  But there are days when I'm fine and then there are days when it affects my legs big time.  Can't imagine trying to play sports with one.  They take a while to heal.

Back when I was in college our trainer used to say that pain got a guy into the trainer's room, and weakness got him on into the operating room.   Fielder is already at that weakness point.

i disagree wholeheartedly. i don't even feel any kind of hatred towards any teams, including ones in our division. i cheer for the angels and want them to win. other than that, good for whomever wins it all. i actually have many teams that i like, but i want the angels to win above all. i find all the hatred to be childish and kind of insincere.

What's the Over/Under on how many "Participant" ribbons ukyah has?