• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

DON'T BRING BLACK PEOPLE TO MY GAMES

Jay

Bad news fellow Lakers fans. Read Jeanie Buss's comments in this ESPN Story

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10854381/mark-cuban-dallas-mavericks-rails-donald-sterling-not-favor-kicking-owner

Jeanie Buss, whose family owns Clippers buildingmate Los Angeles Lakers, also released a statement on Monday.

"The comments and sentiments expressed on the tape are reprehensible and disturbing, and certainly are the opposite of how the Lakers feel about the league's players and fans. I have full confidence that Adam Silver and the NBA will handle this situation appropriately."

Wouldn't the opposite of not wanting black fans at the games be wanting only black fans at the game? Isn't this just as racist.

People are saying he said that only said that because he doesn't want to be accused of tampering

Why say anything at all then? Nice spin but I'm not buying it.

Also, he sold the Lakers so he could become part owner of the Dodgers. He would have to sell his stake in the Dodgers to get back into ownership of an NBA team.

Also, he sold the Lakers so he could become part owner of the Dodgers. He would have to sell his stake in the Dodgers to get back into ownership of an NBA team.

I know you're a Laker fan so you probably don't want him buying the Clippers but from everything I've read, he wants it. Just what I'm reading though. I couldn't care less, as long as Sterling is gone

As a Laker fan and not really a fan of the Dodgers, and as I guy that doesn't hate the Clippers, I would welcome Magic to sell his part of the Dodgers to buy the Clippers. It would force the Lakers to step up their game. Also Sterling owning a team has been embarrassing for a very long time.

He always ran that team into the ground and now they finally got decent.  Run it back into the ground, rinse, repeat.  He should just sell it now but there is a personality flaw that may prevent that. If I ever had that much money I probably wouldn't give a rats ass either. 

I know you're a Laker fan so you probably don't want him buying the Clippers but from everything I've read, he wants it. Just what I'm reading though. I couldn't care less, as long as Sterling is gone

It has nothing to do with me not wanting Magic to buy the Clippers. I don't care who he owns. And I don't hate the Clippers. They were merely fun to laugh at both because of their historically bad play as well as their ignoramus of an owner.

No he wouldn't.  I forget which team it is but there is already a part owner of a NBA team that owns a MLB team.

This whole situation is ridiculous.

I have a problem with faux outrage and thought Bomani Jones hit the nail on the head which picked up steam until the ban announcement. I don't think anyone takes Sterling's stance, but think what I heard in the ESPN clips was out of context (as a black man said....if I say it being white it doesn't resonate) and I find the recording of personal conversations more of a crime than someone being protective of someone's image.

This dude has been doing this for a long time and now people are up in arms and riding the media bandwagon. I even heard Michael Smith on ESPN say the word plantation while describing Sterling owning the team, just absurd.

I'm glad Bomani Jones said what he did yesterday and his stance.

This whole situation is ridiculous.

I have a problem with faux outrage and thought Bomani Jones hit the nail on the head which picked up steam until the ban announcement. I don't think anyone takes Sterling's stance, but think what I heard in the ESPN clips was out of context (as a black man said....if I say it being white it doesn't resonate) and I find the recording of personal conversations more of a crime than someone being protective of someone's image.

This dude has been doing this for a long time and now people are up in arms and riding the media bandwagon. I even heard Michael Smith on ESPN say the word plantation while describing Sterling owning the team, just absurd.

I'm glad Bomani Jones said what he did yesterday and his stance.

Agreed, Bomani definitely has had the best stance.  Stephen A brought up slavery.  You cannot compare paying someone millions of dollars to play a sport to slavery.