• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

DON'T BRING BLACK PEOPLE TO MY GAMES

Jay

I know Hollywood. It was my joke about how some Clipper fans will blame Sterling if the Clippers lose, even though they've shown they can win against the Warriors in a Game 7 and blew out OKC in OKC.

oh haha..over my head on that one.

you can't say it had no effect on game 4, they obviously have recovered for the most part but there's also a long way to go. This team won't be satisfied without a finals appearance and I think that's justified.

with that said, I think they can take care of the thunder

• 2 weeks later...

Sterlings lawyer is fighting back against the nba. Won't pay the fine, either.

I think this has the potential to be a really interesting case. Sterling, while making horrible remarks and really revealing his true self in all of this, may not have actually broken any league rules for owners. Stay tuned.

Well, the guy who has been the most impressive during this entire mess and media feeding frenzy has been Doc Rivers.

What a class act !!

Watching him handle the press post-game press conference tonight -- this guy is great. LA can't lose him.

Well, perhaps not so classy after all

Saw a report suggesting the potential for the entire Clippers roster to essentially boycott playing next year if Donald Duck is still the owner, including the coaching staff. Imagine what a mess that would cause.

My buddy thinks the league doesn't have sufficient standing to force sterling out. His suggestion is that the league void all the player contracts and let the economics of that take its toll on sterling. His franchise would plummet in value and he'd be forced to sign players like me and Blarg. He'd be forced to sell the team because there'd be no financial benefit to him to keep it.

Fans would also need to do their part by not buying tickets or merchandise.

Saw a report suggesting the potential for the entire Clippers roster to essentially boycott playing next year if Donald Duck is still the owner, including the coaching staff. Imagine what a mess that would cause.

My buddy thinks the league doesn't have sufficient standing to force sterling out. His suggestion is that the league void all the player contracts and let the economics of that take its toll on sterling. His franchise would plummet in value and he'd be forced to sign players like me and Blarg. He'd be forced to sell the team because there'd be no financial benefit to him to keep it.

they might boycott, but they might also miss those paychecks that they would be getting if they played.   I understand they want to make a statement, but these guys also want to get paid.   That won't happen if they decide to sit out the year+ it will take for this case to get through court.   they might miss a few games, but I think at the end of the day, money will talk and they'll be playing again.

what a mess

the guy is a racist idiot, but i highly doubt they force him to sell.

you think the other owners want to set a precedence where they can lose their team because someone recorded their private convo?

sounds like a way to trigger some series blackmail.

also the girl should be in jail.

Season ticket money has already started to be collected for next season.

Season ticket money has already started to be collected for next season.

yeah, it's a real catch 22. you want to keep your seats, but you may also want to make a statement about not giving any of your money to this clown. tough position to be in.