• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

DON'T BRING BLACK PEOPLE TO MY GAMES

Jay

Clipper Nation!

HEAR US ROAR!

There is no need for us in Clipper Nation to be ashamed of what Mr. Donald has said. He is going out of his way to make this thing work.

We shall prevail.

Championship or bust in 2014. Anything less is a failure for the Clippers and us Clipper die hard fans.

RIDE WITH US OR COLLIDE WITH US.

Destiny calls our name. We shall have rings. Kiss our feet.

Donald Sterling is most definitely NOT a racist.

In fact, you're a racist for even inferring that he is.

Would the NAACP be planning on giving him a lifetime achievement award if he was a racist?

I think not.

http://deadspin.com/naacp-to-honor-noted-racist-donald-sterling-again-1568142191?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Read it and weep, Clipper haters. You're just jelly.

Oh good, Donald Sterling was just too likable before...

And just because this is the funniest deposition ever, take it away Donald Sterling!

BlnQsPxCIAAyWUl.png

These are difficult issues to deal with, to be sure. Which one of us hasn't dealt with this multiple times in our lives? It's always in the back of my mind, what do I tell the limo driver when he asks what is going on?

Well, this team has lost its will to fight, and I don't blame them. I wouldn't want to play for that man, either.

the clippers are most likely going to lose this series, and they have their dumbshit owner to thank

Yea if they lose it will be because their owner said something stupid.