• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

At this point I think we can forego the spoilers common courtesy...people shouldn't be reading this thread before they watch the latest episode...if they are dumb enough to...that's their fault.

Do you think they had to do a quick montage of the main characters redshirts that died last week since the episode was so dark nobody could see them?

The are certainly racing towards the finish line.

Are we sure Jon isn't Ned's son? He certainly has taken the mantle of Stark men looking at an issue and deciding...what's the worst decision I can make.

Spoiler

One other gripe is after I'll this time I really think the whole reveal of Jon's lineage to Arya and Sansa shouldn't have been done off screen.  I realize they have a lot to cram in to the final season but it just didn't seem to do it service and I would have liked to see their reactions, Sansa's in particular considering she isn't a fan of Daeny.    

The problem is when someone goes to their unread messages list they can see a preview of the post. In some cases, it reveals a spoiler.  Since there isn't a way to hide specific threads, it is common courtesy.

also, it's only 1 click to use the spoiler option.  If you're too dumb to use it . . . 

Spoiler

Okay, I was premature with the second dragons death but the writers caught up with me. 

Now, here is why this is a stupid naval battle. The guns are all forward mounted meaning Daeny could have attacked from the rear and toasted their buns. Game over Captain A-Hole. 

Next, castle confrontation with Incest Queen and midget brother. We shows she doesn't give one fuck so why is she hesitant in calling the archers to nail Tyrion? 

Speaking of Incest, Jon boning his Aunt? Her storyline is already in the shitter, she's down to one dragon, half of a dick-less army and Jon's secret has found its way to half of the main characters, he is going to have to ascend to the throne. But it won't be with blondie, it will be Sansa. 

And, yes, agreed, the Kingslayer, Jamie, has to bump off Cersci to complete his storyline and die a sad, heroic character, saving the kingdom from her burning it to the ground. Still think she dies sitting on the melting throne is the best ending. 

Spoiler

They show Euron rotating on those scorpion guns. My first thought was similar, but they do rotate even if they rotate facing a mast behind them that would block the guns.

After seeing the behind the scenes with the producers they seem to want you to think the opposite with Jamie/Cersei. When he starts rambling off why he is leaving Brienne he basically says Cersei controls him and he is powerless.

I’m probably wrong. 

I think it’s a coin flip as to whether Sansa or Cersei ends up on the throne. Danny looks like she is about to flip the switch and get evil, John doesn’t seem to have the intelligence of a good leader, and no one else is stepping up. 

Ill give the nod to Sansa because Hollywood always has the good guy come out on top. 

1 hour ago, Brandon said:
  Hide contents

They show Euron rotating on those scorpion guns. My first thought was similar, but they do rotate even if they rotate facing a mast behind them that would block the guns.

After seeing the behind the scenes with the producers they seem to want you to think the opposite with Jamie/Cersei. When he starts rambling off why he is leaving Brienne he basically says Cersei controls him and he is powerless.

Spoiler

I don't think Jaime is going with the intention of doing Cersei any harm.  Jaime and Cersei have always found their way back to each other but does she need Euron's fleet bad enough to spurn Jaime?  I'm guessing she'll choose Jaime, Euron will find out who is really the father of her child and so one of them has to go.   I 'd be surprised if after all the character development we've seen out of Jaime he let's her do what he wouldn't let the mad king do which is more or less burn down King's Landing.  Obviously pure speculation on my part as very little is ever predictable about this show it's just rushed at this point.  Can't see Cersei or Daeny bending the knee to anyone so King's Landing seems destined to take a beating one way or the other

I've seen one article related to that (only after you pointed it out so I was specifically looking for it)...and most of that article talked more about how the show appears to be turning it's feminist hero into a version of the mad king.

So don't worry...your enjoyment of a show about politics and intrigue (and dragons and nude chicks) shouldn't be ruined by discussion of politics for long

9 minutes ago, red321 said:

I've seen one article related to that (only after you pointed it out so I was specifically looking for it)...and most of that article talked more about how the show appears to be turning it's feminist hero into a version of the mad king.

So don't worry...your enjoyment of a show about politics and intrigue (and dragons and nude chicks) shouldn't be ruined by discussion of politics for long

i think that will depend entirely on the ending, but it doesnt bother me either way

38 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

As of the end of yesterday's episode, Euron should already know that the baby isn't his. Of course, that is if he has half a brain in his head.

32 minutes ago, floplag said:

Quality image but seriously the volume of stuff ive read this morning dissing it for killing of one of the few prominent POC is quite large. 

I think you probably went down a rabbit hole of your own making when it comes to thinking this is a prominent topic today.

50 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I think you probably went down a rabbit hole of your own making when it comes to thinking this is a prominent topic today.

i didnt say prominent, only that ive seen  large volume of it.
I think its a sham when people let their agenda affect their enjoyment of such things.

54 minutes ago, RallyMo said:
  Hide contents

As of the end of yesterday's episode, Euron should already know that the baby isn't his. Of course, that is if he has half a brain in his head.

Spoiler

Probably but for now it's a path to the throne for him even if he would just be king to Cersei's queen.  He strikes me as the type of guy who wouldn't have an issue with Cersei, her kid or hell even his kid if he had one having an "accident" if it meant power for him.  Kind of like how Cersei came to power.