• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Doyers already have sold 3 million tix before 1st game

HBMike

If they can survive the season without having any fans killed or maimed, it will be successful, but it's a long season.  They have a great tradition, and long term history, but I see no reason to go into that hell hole.

Wasn't saying they are bad people, businessmen, or sports owners.  Not sure what is impressive about spending what they have to get where they are.  Even Frank McCourt made a ton of money (and his teams made playoff runs).   He did it without actually having that much money... that is arguably more impressive.  

Heck, if we are talking business respect... let's give some credit to the cable companies.   

The Dodgers own Los Angeles.

Don't get me wrong, I'm an Angels fan through and through, but denying this is sticking your head in the sand.

It was only a matter of time for the Dodgers to right the ship and have their fans return in droves. For the past several years the Angels benefited from the Dodgers ineptitude. But that's no longer.

The Angels really need to step it up for a few seasons consecutively (or win a World Series) for the tables to turn again. Until then, the Angels are back to second fiddle in Southern California again.

If they can survive the season without having any fans killed or maimed, it will be successful, but it's a long season.  They have a great tradition, and long term history, but I see no reason to go into that hell hole.

I hate the Dodgers. But hating on Dodger Stadium bro?

That place is baseball. 

I hate the Dodgers. But hating on Dodger Stadium bro?

That place is baseball. 

chavez ravine is baseball? i don't see that, at all. i'd think wrigley and fenway are the only two stadiums that qualify. as far as the dodgers, i'd give them vin scully and their uniforms for sure, both all time hall of famers.