• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

1 hour ago, tennischmp said:

Hey at least Magic hasn’t spent his last 8 years helping the Lakers division rivals become championship contenders and win championships  

That's the Buss children's fault.   If Jerry was still alive, maybe the Logo would have returned here.

On 7/9/2019 at 12:33 AM, Lou said:

I know all that. 

Again, my point was that Ervin had to go spout off about his meeting with Kawhi. He always feels the need to portray his existence as more important than it actually is. 

He needs to STFU and lower popcorn prices. 

I hate to say it. Its blasphemy to me. Baseball is my sport, old school basketball just behind it. Magic will always be cooler than trout or anyone else.

But agree.... be needs to take some cues from Bird. Get out of the limelight. Give interviews if people ask, but dont try to be everywhere anymore. Your days were a long time ago...

6 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I hate to say it. Its blasphemy to me. Baseball is my sport, old school basketball just behind it. Magic will always be cooler than trout or anyone else.

But agree.... be needs to take some cues from Bird. Get out of the limelight. Give interviews if people ask, but dont try to be everywhere anymore. Your days were a long time ago...

I absolutely loved Magic. Probably my favorite player of all time.

I do not, however, like Ervin. 

9 hours ago, Lou said:

I absolutely loved Magic. Probably my favorite player of all time.

I do not, however, like Ervin. 

He revolutionized the PG position with his height playing it, and became an automatic at the FT and solid on 3s ultimately.

But Erv is the complete opposite of Magic.    Failed at his miniscule coaching career, and failed at his short FO career. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/6/2019 at 11:42 AM, beatlesrule said:

Boogie to Lakers 1 year deal.

On 7/6/2019 at 11:44 AM, Lou said:

Great move 

On 7/6/2019 at 12:59 PM, fan_since79 said:

Lakers are really looking good now!

On 7/6/2019 at 1:55 PM, tennischmp said:

Hell yeah to Boogie!

On 7/8/2019 at 12:35 PM, Lou said:

He averaged 16 pts and 8 rebs last year. There aren't many centers in the league that can stop him 

Well there goes that

Crazy how much money that guy missed out on.  About 2.5 years ago he was supposedly going to sign a huge extension with Sacramento but decided against it..  Then he forced his way out to NO where he was playing for his next contract and ended up suffering a major injury.  Between GS and now the Lakers he'll have made 8.8M.  In the end it's going to cost him at least 150M in guaranteed money.

16 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Crazy how much money that guy missed out on.  About 2.5 years ago he was supposedly going to sign a huge extension with Sacramento but decided against it..  Then he forced his way out to NO where he was playing for his next contract and ended up suffering a major injury.  Between GS and now the Lakers he'll have made 8.8M.  In the end it's going to cost him at least 150M in guaranteed money.

Yeah he has missed out on tons of money. I think he will be alright though.

3 hours ago, happybat4 said:

Yeah he has missed out on tons of money. I think he will be alright though.

Is that because he will make more or because NBA players have a great overall track record when it comes to their finances, thinking long term and fiscal responsibility?  Hopefully for his sake he's not one of the 80% or so that are broke within 5 years of leaving the league.

19 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

This might be the hardest Laker team to ever root for.. yes, even more so than all the shitty ones in the post Kobe years.

You know what teams were hardest to root for? The non-playoff teams. I found no joy in watching the last few years of Laker basketball.

I think people will change their minds once they have a chance to watch AD play. He is phenomenal.