• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

10 hours ago, tennischmp said:

People are over hyping the Clippers a lot, they over achieved last year and lost 3 of their top contributors. They got Ivica Zubac and Montrezl Harrell at Center. 

What about at PF? 

Davis, LeBron, Cousins and McGee will dominate them. 

12 hours ago, tennischmp said:

People are over hyping the Clippers a lot, they over achieved last year and lost 3 of their top contributors. They got Ivica Zubac and Montrezl Harrell at Center. 

Harrell was pretty good this past season.

In just 26 min, averaged 16.6 pts and 6.5 rebs.

4 hours ago, tennischmp said:

So what? He was the best player on the winning team, that's why he won, doesn't mean it was an impressive performance 

You’re on crack. He had an average of 29/10 for the Finals.....slightly less than his awesome conference finals performance. He also did so while being double team or game planned on by Kerr.

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

You’re on crack. He had an average of 29/10 for the Finals.....slightly less than his awesome conference finals performance. He also did so while being double team or game planned on by Kerr.

I'm sorry I'm grading him on a Top 3 best player in the NBA scale. Have you watched Lebron or KD in the past NBA finals, now that's impressive

On 7/6/2019 at 10:36 AM, HaloMilliVanilli said:

Could see Avery Bradley, Korver after a buyout, Iggy after a buyout, Morris twins,  I'd like Collison.  If we ran a starting lineup of Collison-Green-Lebron-AD and McGee I'd be happy.  Even the same with AD at 5 and Kuzma at 4.  Either lineup with Bradley for Collison is likely good too.

Avery Bradley is coming.  Will sign a 2 year- $9.7 million deal.  PG now looking good with Bradley/Rondo/Cook as primaries.

After reading an espn article, I am now wondering just how much Boogie (one of slowest players in NBA last season), KCP (decreased shooting/D), and Rondo will contribute.

Still, even without them, that still leaves AD, McGee, Kuz, LBJ, Dudley, Green, Caruso, Bradley, and Cook for a main 9 player rotation.

That is still a potential WC playoff caliber team, once they gell as a unit after some growing pains with a lot of newcomers.   

42 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

I am now wondering just how much Boogie (one of slowest players in NBA last season), KCP (decreased shooting/D), and Rondo will contribute.

He averaged 16 pts and 8 rebs last year. There aren't many centers in the league that can stop him